It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat Shortage coming soon. Possibly part of the plan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hey folks, my fridge is empty. Do I have a food shortage now or did my SS run out in 2 days paying all the survival bills that needed to be paid first so I won't be homeless and in food bank lines.

Hey, went to Meijers today and got eight two packs of meijers paper towel for thirty four cents a package today, that is seventeen cents a roll. It said it was a clearance item. Not hoarding, just revering the cheap sales we hit once in a while. Now it is not like it was a year ago when you would think you hit the lotto getting that kind of price...but you still have to make sure not to leave them in an open car, some people haven't figured out that there isn't a shortage anymore.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hey folks, my fridge is empty. Do I have a food shortage now or did my SS run out in 2 days paying all the survival bills that needed to be paid first so I won't be homeless and in food bank lines.

Hey, went to Meijers today and got eight two packs of meijers paper towel for thirty four cents a package today, that is seventeen cents a roll. It said it was a clearance item. Not hoarding, just revering the cheap sales we hit once in a while. Now it is not like it was a year ago when you would think you hit the lotto getting that kind of price...but you still have to make sure not to leave them in an open car, some people haven't figured out that there isn't a shortage anymore.

You are one ATS member who lightens up this place with your great humor.

(post by SeektoUnderstand removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Sofakingwetoddit

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: Lumenari

ROFL, its gonna be great. Try driving across the country in a car that can't even do 300miles, throw in cloudy weather or winter weather.. and your #ED.. The only way that would even begin to work is if you impliment a self charging method avoiding need for any form of charge.. But even in that situation, your still royally screwed in a traffic jam.

Fortunately, the Government already has an answer to the cross-country problem...

A charging station with a diesel powered generator.

Take THAT, evil fossil fuels!!!!

I kid you not.

Omg...that is pegging the irony meter. Lol

If you notice, right behind the generator is a trailer tank full of diesel fuel.

Now if only we had the technology available to...

Instead of using that fuel to run a generator to run a charging station to recharge the battery in the car...

We could instead have a way to put an engine that ran on that fuel IN the car, thus being a lot more efficient...

I know...

Crazy talk.

made more sense with some context

Had to look it up. It just seemed too preposterous. I wanted to see the rationalization behind this whole disconnect. At least there is one 😊

edit on 4-6-2021 by Sofakingwetoddit because: Misspelling

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well 72% of the population is already used to Ramen so....

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
“Fresh foods” at Walmart........ 😆

And I hate to break this to you, but unless you're buying from local farmers, who butcher their own livestock and harvest their own crops for sale, you're buying Walmart "Fresh foods". Grocery stores are all getting their stuff from the same suppliers.
edit on 4-6-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

(post by LordAhriman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

False Walmart isn’t getting the same as Costco......

Your supplier is a thrift store, mine is a New York stock exchange......

I’m not shaming “you”, just Walmart.......

Quality over quantity baby ❤️....... but seriously......it’s an actual shortage
edit on 4-6-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I bought a freezer just for storing meat.
Wild hogs are out of control here in the South.
I bagged a 300 pounder last week.
No shortage of meat in this neck of the woods.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I find it odd that we were told “ no more meat” and “no more oil”.... then like clockwork, pipelines and meat processing plants are” hacked”.....

Like Biden deciding to go after the Wuhan lab, then Fauci emails saying this very thing are made public...Hmm.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

ROFL, its gonna be great. Try driving across the country in a car that can't even do 300miles, throw in cloudy weather or winter weather.. and your #ED.. The only way that would even begin to work is if you impliment a self charging method avoiding need for any form of charge.. But even in that situation, your still royally screwed in a traffic jam.

Fortunately, the Government already has an answer to the cross-country problem...

I kid you not.

I feel bad we don't have fact checkers here. If you post that on FB, you get a cool sticker saying it's not real, even though it really is. real.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

“Fresh foods” at Walmart........ 😆

And I hate to break this to you, but unless you're buying from local farmers, who butcher their own livestock and harvest their own crops for sale, you're buying Walmart "Fresh foods". Grocery stores are all getting their stuff from the same suppliers.

it doesn't work like that with the broad brush. Our local grocery has their own butcher shop. they have about 40 stores around the area, but supply the meat from their own shop.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can tell you this much; there is no shortage of anything at the producer end of things. If there's some kind of a shortage, it is caused by someone in between the producer and the consumer. This is where all the big money is too, with the middlemen.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Now THAT"S funny!!!!!

**smackin' leg**

LOLOLOLOL!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
I’ve even read recently that people are starting to believe/research high protein diets help prevent cancer.

High fat, moderate protein actually - and the research is already there, it's just been hidden for decades.

Watch some of the videos from the carnivore community - especially the ones from the MEdical Doctors who initially started researching it to debunk it, then tried it, then stayed on it when it cured all of the ills they'd been trying to cure for decades
edit on 4-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Well, if this happens and we have no meat, we will be fine. We are raising meat rabbits, so we can have rabbit. We have pantry full of beans and rice, and we grow our own vegetables and fruit. I say bring on the shortage, it won't hust us none. The only people who are going to suffer are the people who don't plan ahead.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I kid you not.

A solar powered panel charger would take too long to work 🤣

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I can't leave them out as our cat shreds them. Pieces everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join