It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Housing Moratorium Extention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Look I’m not decrying small time landlords generally, I totally get why people would invest in the property market and try to run a fair business out of it even. It’s when hedge funds get involved and the whole thing becomes a speculative and cruel business. Making homes more and more unaffordable for the average earner.

As far as the moratorium goes I was under the impression that landlords were getting their rent due from the government?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

As far as the moratorium goes I was under the impression that landlords were getting their rent due from the government?

Nope that’s why they are suing

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: visitedbythem

The same land lords that are getting stiffed by the crooked renters, are getting fined for the renters actions.

Ah those crooked renters! There’s a simple solution for landlords, don’t invest in property and expect renters to pay your mortgage and profit on top in the first place!

Let’s face it landlords are only in in it to make money, you want to blame anyone blame the government and banks that caused this mess.

Being "in it for the money" isn't a bad or immoral thing.

Also, I agree, this is entirely the States and Federal governments fault for shutting down the economy.

Renters are the ones losing the jobs mostly, and it's not their fault (except for those who voted for Democrats and RINO's).

The government caused this economic hardship. How anyone can put faith into this disgusting contraptions is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The Covid eviction moratorium only pertains to eviction action due to unpaid rent. No lease, violation of lease terms, numerous police calls, etc....all are just grounds for eviction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join