It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 2021 the scene on the American political landscape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you all haven't figured this out by now I'll tell you for my own way of thinking which actually I'm glad I can still think for myself.
One. there's a reason why there's the national guard and the fence with barbed wire on it you all have to understand that now.
Two. Biden is letting everyone have freedom and with that freedom people are going out and having fun and the virus supposedly is going to spread again and another lockdown is in place Nationwide.
Three. People wake up to the point that Biden is a complete... In his intent is not to do unite but the un unite the American through anger which will bring violence destruction in America in May like I mentioned the arrow on the bow has been released, destination coming your way people it's written on the walls right in front of everyone.
edit on 0300000019162021-03-13T23:16:19-06:00161903pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000039172021-03-13T23:17:39-06:00173903pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why May? And could you come right out and say what you think is going to happen in May? There’s no need to speak in riddles.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Is May the meat between April and June?
I’ll find my own way out😅

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Maybe.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You're over sensualizing. I've been plumbing since June or may and I wear a mask but we've musta been in close contact with 150 200 people since then if not more. We're fine.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
No. You were lied to about Biden. He's just a guy who wanted to be President. Biden isn't eating your babies and trying to take over the world with the elites.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. YOU WERE LIED TO. AND YOU FELL FOR IT. AND YOU SHOULD FEEL RIDICULOUS YOU DID.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
No. You were lied to about Biden. He's just a guy who wanted to be President. Biden isn't eating your babies and trying to take over the world with the elites.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. YOU WERE LIED TO. AND YOU FELL FOR IT. AND YOU SHOULD FEEL RIDICULOUS YOU DID.

Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Maybe not eating your babies but he will sniff and paw at your kids given half a chance.
Disgusting that he's confident enough to do it in the open right in front of parents and on camera.
The signs of a life long peado are there,just ask his daughter about showertime.
You support this man.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

He just smells them, all long sniffs on the inhale

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And you should learn to write clearly and succinctly.

Many of your posts are a mess - very hard to figure out what you're trying to say.

Word to the wise - being coy does not go over very well on ATS for the most part.

Just spit it out, man!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I believe you are too far gone to ever be redeemed.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
He is displaying the rantings of a misled peep.

a reply to: KansasGirl

top topics

join