It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Take a knee if you support Minneapolis Police!" may not be an appropriate protest action...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So the Medical Examiners involved in Minneapolis have said that George Floyd had a Fatal Dose of Fentanyl (Tainted Heroin) in his system when he died. The main Officer charged has presented evidence that the "knee on the neck" technique has been a part of Minneapolis Police Training. And even if other Departments don't use it - he wasn't trained by other Departments.

Then what is going to happen when the Police Officers charged in George Floyd's death are Acquitted?

Will all Hell break loose? Will News Outlets be Sued for Inciting? And can they be Charged for lying to the entire Country? And even the World?

Or will it just quiet down and disappear?

I'd say for the News Outlet's sake that it just disappears. What do you think?

EDIT: Someone asked for new News. Here you go.

www.wdbj7.com...

www.npr.org...

www.usatoday.com...

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 6-3-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

isn't everything you've mentioned old news? Any links with recent developments?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

isn't everything you've mentioned old news? Any links with recent developments?

I edited my post with 4 new News articles from this week. The Trial starts this month.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
they were over charged they will get off most likely (those that dont plea deal) and the city will burn because the DA couldnt bother to make a decision based on facts.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'll refer you to these two threads below. Anyone with a pea for a brain knows he OD'd on Fent. The knee on the neck was not a carotid choke, it was simply pressure that had no impact on airway as can been seen in videos where Floyd is talking the entire time the knee is on the back of his neck keeping him from getting back up. He simply faded out when the fent kicked in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-3-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It was a mostly peaceful lethal dose of fentanyl

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

"Or will it just quiet down and disappear?"

No chance.

Last year's law enforcement response was weak and practically non-existent. People are emboldened now to the hilt. Plus, folks are upset about BLM running off with 90 million and not sharing, and they assume they're the reason Biden got elected and they haven't been contacted to have a sit down that Trump WOULD HAVE HAD WITH THEM if he wasn't cheated. Dumbasses.

Not to mention there's still businesses to loot and destroy as a reward for being obstinate/ignorant and inappropriately, overly reactive.

I expect the reaction to be more of the same regardless of the outcome. Worse if aqquitted, but the same ol' plays from the same ol' playbook.

There's to be a heavy police and national guard presence at the time of the verdict, perhaps during the whole trial. I wonder how that'll play out.

These are NOT interesting times...it's just stupidity on an epic scale.

edit on 3/6/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'll refer you to these two threads below. Anyone with a pea for a brain knows he OD'd on Fent. The knee on the neck was not a carotid choke, it was simply pressure that had no impact on airway as can been seen in videos where Floyd is talking the entire time the knee is on the back of his neck keeping him from getting back up. He simply faded out when the fent kicked in.

Doesn't matter. The false narrative is the narrative for far too many dumb, easily manipulated people.

People will just say it's a lie, or an excuse or a cover-up, blah blah blah..

I'm sure there are PLENTY of folks who know the truth but won't betray some underlining race thing where you can't publicly admit it no matter what.

I guarantee that.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
These events sure have triggered lots of ironic "knee-jerk" reactions haven't they ⭕🚬

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

< smirks like hell >

That USA poll mentioned?

I participated via one of my survey panels. That poll? Had open-ended questions for explaining personal positions.

I unloaded and I'm sure I made ears bleed, I did not self-censor or use kinder wordings.

People are fed the # up with "Get on my soapbox NOW, or you're racist!" I just was lucky enough to be counted as one in an "official public-facing" poll.

BLM's days are numbered, nobody wants to support them, accommodate them, or associate with them anymore. They #ed themselves over being pompous dicks to everyone else, and man, I hope they figure out what "self-reflection" means.
edit on 3/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

So the police officer was trained in the "knee on neck" technique. But I wonder... if someone is totally restrained on the ground with their hands behind their back, why is it necessary to linger there with your knee on their neck?

Is it just a fun thing to do to kill time? I mean, they're already restrained and not giving any resistance, why not just put them into the paddy wagon or police car? Is that no fun? I think they should try that, I think they'll find that could be almost as pleasurable. Yeah, I know, I know.... then you won't get to hear them cry out in agony. But sometimes people CAN get very emotional in police cars, so you still might get to see a few tears.

So, the news says that George Floyd died from Fentanyl in his system, and the guy lingering with his knee on his neck was just a total coincidence! Well, that's good to know! But I have a revolutionary suggestion and I know this is pretty "out there." Some might say only Antifa could think of such a thing as this, but.... How about if LE just refrains from choking people for fun? Then you won't have to worry about being accused of murder if someone should coincidentally happen to die while you're choking them!

Now I know that's pretty revolutionary thinking, but let it sink in for a moment. It just might make some sense!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
No one should ever kneel before anyone else for any reason. Pathetic, subservient and cowardly behaviour.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Elcabong

Here's another revolutionary idea. STOP RESISTING! The police tell you to stop you STOP. I mean I know it's not as glamorous as running away from the police but hey. Maybe not breaking the law, that's another revolutionary idea.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Do not kneel .....it is representative of a pagan diety it is a symbol of worship to the bad dudes...when you do it you support them without knowing it.

edit on 7-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Let me ask you this, will the news organizations, the rioters, the oh so holy anarchists who burned Minneapolis, be liquidating their assets to help pay for the damages they've caused?

Hell no.

As far as I'm concerned, with people even here on ATS, if you've fanned the flames with this Floyd loser, you're just as bad as if someone got droned or bombing a foreign country.

You sit back in your computer chair or golden throne, drop a deuce and move on with your day, all the while causing damages to thousands of lives, just because you had to get your armchair liberal quip out.

Damages have been done. The people who live peacefully are forced to dredge through the # piles you helped create and you laugh.

Sick of this world.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Let me ask you this, will the news organizations, the rioters, the oh so holy anarchists who burned Minneapolis, be liquidating their assets to help pay for the damages they've caused?

Hell no.

As far as I'm concerned, with people even here on ATS, if you've fanned the flames with this Floyd loser, you're just as bad as if someone got droned or bombing a foreign country.

You sit back in your computer chair or golden throne, drop a deuce and move on with your day, all the while causing damages to thousands of lives, just because you had to get your armchair liberal quip out.

Damages have been done. The people who live peacefully are forced to dredge through the # piles you helped create and you laugh.

Sick of this world.

Don't forget, the BLM grifters didn't even give the Ferguson kid's family anything beyond a couple hundred bucks out of the millions they have at their disposal. Boy, they sure hid THAT fundraising fail well, remember when BLM was originally being pitched alongside that family as a useful organization to stand up for the minorities?

I guess "minorities" is BLM-speak for "lining my pockets with your money."

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
When it came to BLM fundraising the cartoon says it all.

Suckers!

BLM Where does the money go?

edit on 7-3-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
they were over charged they will get off most likely (those that dont plea deal) and the city will burn because the DA couldnt bother to make a decision based on facts.

That is the bigger issue. The DA went with a higher charge to placate the rioters so they will need to prove that in court without the ability to drop to a lesser charge that was more inline with what happened.

As we move forward we learn he was doped up to lethal levels, he fought them as they tried to first just put him in the car, and the cop on his neck was doing exactly what he was trained to do in that situation. So no matter how it looks facts will come out in favor of the cop and he will get acquitted in the end. The family can still make millions by suing the city for the approved knee on neck maneuver, so civil court will be much different.

edit on 7-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From what I read today, they are seeking a delay to try to sneak in the lesser charge of 3rd degree murder instead of the 2nd degree murder they probably know won't work.

This is crazy. This wouldn't be happening if people weren't threatening to loot and burn major cities. That's a form of Extortion right there.

And Federal Money that was given to the State for Policing can't be used for other reasons if the Police are 'defunded' - it's Misappropriation of Funds if they don't give the money back to the State or Federal Government, if the 'Defunding' of Police goes through. The Cities are given money for Policing, not for other reasons.

join