It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most blatant example of Predictive Programming I have seen in a long time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This little video came out on Inauguration Day, and it contains one of the craziest examples of (what could be) predictive programming that I have ever seen. If it's not predictive programming, then its merely subliminal messaging, but regardless this is nuts.

VIEW CLIP HERE

Apparently the TCM channel (Turner Classic Movies) chose to celebrate Biden's inauguration by scheduling 8 consecutive movies which prominently contain the word "Joe" in the title .. But strangely, they ended the day with 3 consecutive movies that did NOT contain the word "Joe" in the title, but instead they all have the word "Murder" in the title.. I can't describe this in a way that does any justice to the video so just check it out.

And share your thoughts!
edit on 29-1-2021 by FallenWorldFilms because: accidentally inserted the wrong link

edit on 29-1-2021 by FallenWorldFilms because: Accidentally inserted the wrong link AGAIN! sorry.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, the ultimate plan is to put Kamala in the big seat so...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is weird. Someone posted this on YT.

YT Comment
edit on 29-1-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They will probably blame whatever happens on Conservatives.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
PBS ticked me off on Joe's Coronation day...

They pre-empted an episode of NOVA... it was called "Leonardo Decoded"... instead of said episode of NOVA, I got a recording of Voldemort and Cruella ascending the throne... in front of 25,000 National Guard troops. I reset the DVR to record a later viewing of that NOVA episode.... and there was Voldemort and Cruella... ascending the throne... AGAIN.

I was about ready to deploy my bathroom toaster...

Then, we had a storm and lost power for a day...

Questions?

ETA: predictive programming totally exists... (to stay on topic...)

So do bathroom toasters...
edit on 29-1-2021 by madmac5150 because: The ducks commanded it

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ted Turner the ultimate eugenist....a reply to: FallenWorldFilms

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Another possibility is that TCM often gives a day to one theme and then another theme in the evening. The evening in question may easily have been a film nour evening in which titles with the word murder in them would be quite common.

So our choices so far are

Predictive programming

Subliminal messaging

Simple case coincidental titles combined with programming patterns mixed with a conspiratorially inclined mind looking for either of the first two choices to be true.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

All of those murder titles are Miss Marple mysteries.

I'm thinking they were having a season at the time like you say.

It could be something more nefarious but I doubt it. It would help to see the rest of the weeks listings to see what the theme was that week.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This is weird. Someone posted this on YT.

YT Comment

That was accurate when it was published in 1987 but since then we've had George.W.Bush.

W survived a full two terms so it seems he broke the curse. However, I'm not confident that Biden will make it to the end of his first term which would render W as the one that got away.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Well, the ultimate plan is to put Kamala in the big seat so...

Yeah, she will be our President one way or another

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
PBS ticked me off on Joe's Coronation day...

They pre-empted an episode of NOVA... it was called "Leonardo Decoded"... instead of said episode of NOVA, I got a recording of Voldemort and Cruella ascending the throne... in front of 25,000 National Guard troops. I reset the DVR to record a later viewing of that NOVA episode.... and there was Voldemort and Cruella... ascending the throne... AGAIN.

I was about ready to deploy my bathroom toaster...

Then, we had a storm and lost power for a day...

Questions?

ETA: predictive programming totally exists... (to stay on topic...)

So do bathroom toasters...
Very interesting. That is why I have a tv in my bathroom, so that I can enjoy my PBS all day long without interruption

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Ted Turner the ultimate eugenist....a reply to: FallenWorldFilms

yeah, I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised to see something like this coming from that guy

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It could be something more nefarious but I doubt it. It would help to see the rest of the weeks listings to see what the theme was that week.
Interesting, I am not familiar with Miss Marple - but I admit that it could be coincidental, although I can’t imagine that everybody at TCM failed to recognize the blaring fact that it would be construed this way. Why not keep the Joe theme going theough the entire day? If there is supposed to be something special about Consecutively scheduling movies bearing the word Joe, then of course the same should apply to these other movies which share a much different word.
Idk I don’t think this was an oversight or accident

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FallenWorldFilms

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Interesting, I am not familiar with Miss Marple - but I admit that it could be coincidental, although I can’t imagine that everybody at TCM failed to recognize the blaring fact that it would be construed this way. Why not keep the Joe theme going theough the entire day? If there is supposed to be something special about Consecutively scheduling movies bearing the word Joe, then of course the same should apply to these other movies which share a much different word.
Idk I don’t think this was an oversight or accident

It does seem odd.

I dug a little and found a couple of things you might find interesting.

First of all, Miss Marple books/movies are murder mysteries but TCM listed them as comedies.

Second of all, out of all of the Miss Marple movies (there are a lot), only a few have the word 'Murder' in the title.
So, whomever created that playlist definitely focused on the word Murder rather than just playing random Miss Marple movies.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yes, that is interesting indeed. Thanks for looking into it. I hate to be the guy that points at everything and shouts "conspiracy" - but this one just seemed a little too obvious a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FallenWorldFilms

I hate to be the guy that points at everything and shouts "conspiracy" -

Not at all.

Just because something may seem trivial to some, it does not rule out the possibility that there's something to it.

Thanks for the thread. It gave me something to think about on a grey Saturday morning.
edit on 3012021 by Wide-Eyes because: I stuttered

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending further staff review.

top topics

join