It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for the name of this paranormal creature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Baybar

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Almost all Dero stories come from one man - Richard Sharpe Shaver. (InGrim posted what I am talking about) Alot of people consider it pure science fiction, as Shaver comes off pretty loony. But, a story here or there comes out of regular people seeing Deros. The one I am familiar with is this story from Beyond Creepy -

www.youtube.com...

I have been studying the paranormal for about 25 years and I consider the Deros to be the rarest encounter in the field. Of course, it doesn't help that they could be pure science fiction.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jowston

Check out Brenton sawin on you tube. He has made a number of videos about the dero and had a experience with them when he was young. His videos also feature drawings/paintings he’s done one of which someone actually posted earlier in this thread. Definitely worth checking out. He’s also interviewed other people who have had similar encounters with these things.

Apparently they have lived for an extremely long tome within the inner earth and the “trunk” is actually their nose which gets to that length because of their extreme old age. Something about how the nose continues to grow or sag with age. Highly developed technologically and I think abduct humans. There are two different races some that are benevolent and some that hate man kind.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Thank you. Finding any info on Deros is incredibly difficult. I will check out his videos.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join