It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another new guy here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Found this site a few days ago and I must say, I haven't really been anywhere else on the net since I have.

My areas of interest are with paranormal (ghosts, spirits, psychic ability, etc....etc...) and ufo, astronomy/astrology discussions. I am also very interested in Egyptian and Sumerian cultures and history.

I would like to be taken seriously here but I'm new and I know that will come with time. I have already shared an experience that I had several years ago in the paranormal section.

I am a 31 year old male, married with 3 children and I have a pretty basic urban life. I am an avid fan of the NFL (Saints), college footbal (OU), and Nascar (Jamie McMurray #42).

I can be reached at [email protected] Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new to the boards aswell, and also find them very interesting. The amount of information is very great, and the type of people here and the level of discussion is very refreshing. Anyways welcome! I'm sure I'll run into you posting soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi Kajun42, welcome to ATS.
By the sound of your intrests I'm guessing we will see a lot of each other.
See you around.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kajun42
I would like to be taken seriously

You as well as the rest of us. Welcome!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!!

I don't know about anybody taking you seriously, but I have a trouble visiting other sites after joining up with ATS. It's addictive.

top topics

join