It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California is REALLY locking down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Trump may have pushed for vaccines, but those companies making them have questionable histories and political affiliations and donors which have an element of untrustworthiness, to be mild.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
its not just a flue ( the flue is bad enough )But its way past being able to stop and it got this bad because of people like Trump and you who keep pretending is not real . sure the world will make it sure most people will live mien while so many have lost every thing over this and you guy still treat it like a game .

If we had worked toghter FROM THE START it would have never got this far .
Its to late now BUT hey Trump has saved You take his vax

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

(post by midnightstar removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The president is not a King. We don’t have to agree with everything he or she puts out. Rational thinkers can separate their emotions from a difficult situation and make objective decisions based on ones free will.

It explains a lot if it’s your understanding its one duty to bow down, fully committed, heart and soul to their party.
Now that’s what kings want, and those are the people that Kings can control.

So when your king is in charge, If you’re really good and clap at the right time and right things maybe your king will fight to get you cup holders to go with your shackles.

edit on 4-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2020 by Observationalist because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Me im not on ats saying this is no big deal acting like every thing is hunky dory .
I sure wont relie on any government to get things right .
See I deal with reality Not wishful thinking .
the virus is real all right and it is not just a flue problem is we Humans are just getting the teck that just mite change out comes in 20 years right now we just dont know so we have to live through it .

Trump does not have answers CA does NOT AZ FL no one has them every one is just tring every thing they can and hoping something helps .

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I have a friend in California and have been keeping an eye on the recent fires because she's in that area. I was reading her FB feed the other day and the comments from some of her friends or friends of friends were insane, panicked over the virus, believing that everyone is going to die from this. My friend is not one of those, she knows it's a problem but isn't panicking over it. The point is, what they're doing out there is unbelievable. The panic in the words of some of their residents is shocking.

I think some of the main goals of TPTB,is to keep the sheep,
dumbed down,fearful,panicked and dependent.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Not sure how they could ever enforce the "one person per car" order/rule thingy, no one is ever standing at the entrance to watch. For awhile Holland Farms in Yorkville had a guy at their door making sure the rule was followed, but it's been about a month since I 've been there.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I personally haven't been affected by the new lockdown, but I see stories like what's happening to this poor woman and her restaurant I want to personally choke out Garcetti and Newsom.

Struggling restaurant owner gets unbelievable slap in the face

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is for everyone on this thread.

The frustration is real and it’s absolutely insane. Please watch this if your able.
They close up this poor lady’s out door dinning but right next to her they set up outdoor eating area for a movie company.
Instagram - Recall California

😢😡

Sweet ^^^ The poster above me posts the same story but not an Instagram link. So check it out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
RE: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Those who live in California have the best chance in the nation of being damaged by Mother Nature or Government or BOTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join