It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:
(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Your media rant is still without merit. My analysis is based off years of experience as a litigator in state and federal court. I know how these processes work, and all that I have said can be verified.

You have to have your head buried deep in the sand not to see all the voter fraud right in front of your face and if you’re an attorney, you’re not a very good one. Anyone one with half a brain cell can see there’s massive fraud being perpetrated on the American people. You’re being complicit as complicit can be.

US AG Bill Barr, who is hardly a RINO or a lacklustre supporter of Trump, has said that there is no evidence of electoral fraud. Anywhere. So there. Good grief people, get a grip and stop swimming in the kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: yuppa

Any fraud? What, even just a tiny one? To disenfranchise millions of votes?

Come off it, have a sense of perspective.

There were 2 Reps who tried to use their dead Mothers' votes, maybe they think the election should be overturned for them?

Yes. ANY FRAUD.

With 250 million potential voters, not possible, and that is a fact.., you dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. You deal with the fraud.

In your world, you do what..install a dictator?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Your media rant is still without merit. My analysis is based off years of experience as a litigator in state and federal court. I know how these processes work, and all that I have said can be verified.

You have to have your head buried deep in the sand not to see all the voter fraud right in front of your face and if you’re an attorney, you’re not a very good one. Anyone one with half a brain cell can see there’s massive fraud being perpetrated on the American people. You’re being complicit as complicit can be.

US AG Bill Barr, who is hardly a RINO or a lacklustre supporter of Trump, has said that there is no evidence of electoral fraud. Anywhere. So there. Good grief people, get a grip and stop swimming in the kool-aid.

I don’t need anyone including Barr to tell me if there’s election fraud or not. I can see and hear for myself. You seriously think all the evidence being compiled and being brought forth is nothing but lies and made up fantasies? That all the people coming forward are willingly and knowingly committing perjury? That all the expert data analyst are all wrong and have no clue what they’re talking about?

Yeah nothing to see here.....oh look a butterfly.........

edit on 1-12-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Man, I figured they would have chased you off by now and I’m glad that’s not the case. In every thread I’ve seen you post in, without attacking a single member, regardless of how they’ve addressed you, you’ve left the door open for someone to refute your claims based off legal documentation/Constitution, but literally the *ONLY* replies you get are that you’re a bad lawyer, a troll/shill, or you’re talking out your ass. That’s quite telling of who is actually talking out of their ass.

Tight work, my friend!

edit on Tue Dec 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I don’t trust Barr any farther than I could throw him regardless of who’s team he’s on. Some of us here can actually think for ourselves without someone from the government or media telling us how and what to think. Try it, it’s refreshing.

I have high doubts that Barr has even heard all of the evidence coming out the last few days. They’re also telling us that this is the most secure election EVER and that’s absolute cow manure and most of us that can think for themselves know it, but hey, rinse and repeat right?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Rather than post your opinion why not try posting some actual counter arguments?

Or facts?

Evidence?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Do you consider the phony polling data from 2016 and 2020 evidence of collusion against Trump ? Let's face it they were so far off that you have to at least consider the possibility they were suppression polls- designed to lower turnout. What about the non-stop hysterical tirade from the Media against Trump ? Or the suppression of conservatives on Social Media ? All these aspects conformed to hurt Trump. Are these not a form of election fraud ?

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It’s not often that someone comes forth with damning info, with absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose and who knowingly and willfully commits perjury upon themselves. That just doesn’t happen that often and to my understanding there’s hundreds of people coming forward saying this was a fraudulent and rigged election. Why? Because they were there and saw with their own eyes that this was anything but a fair election.

Personally I’m going to sit and wait until some of the dust settles before I commit to anything absolute one way or another.

I’m not saying Trump won or loss but I have little doubt that this wasn’t a rigged election to some degree. I just want a fair election, our country depends on it and we the people deserve as much. We’ll see soon, I hope.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Rather than post your opinion why not try posting some actual counter arguments?

Or facts?

Evidence?

Yeah, you do the same. Go spends the hours like I did watching the hearings and going through the data. That’s what I’ve based my opinions on. Take that for what it’s worth, my worthless two cents.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

What about all the pro Trump hysterical tirades on sites like this?

Are you being suppressed on here?

This is some backwoods UFO conspiracy site not MSNBC, CNN, FOX etc

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So with no evidence, like you said there is none, he is able to say that? Or is he saying that because this is not a Federal Issue right now but a state issue?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

to my understanding there’s hundreds of people coming forward saying this was a fraudulent and rigged election.

Yes, to "your" uninformed "understanding" it probably does look like there is an avalanche of evidence amassing. Trump talks about it every day. Rudy sits there and tells you up and down that they have hundreds--no thousands--of affidavits attesting to election fraud. It's just inconceivable that people like me can't see it. That is, until you scrutinize things a bit more.

Here a few points to consider:

- Though I've said this ad nauseam, if there were any credible evidence of voter fraud, Trump would be putting it forward in court. He is not. That is the first and most important indicator that evidence of fraud does not exist and Trump does not have the evidence that he claims to have outside of court.
- But then why have all of these people come forward? They can't all be liars, can they? No. Some, likely are liars, spurred on by Trump's incessant calls for evidence and feeling that they will help him by attesting to falsehoods (like the guy claiming that votes for Trump were weighted at less than vote for Biden--that's a lie). Most are testifying not to evidence of fraud but rather "fishy" things that I saw. So-and-so put an ballot in a wrong pile. I saw a van pull up where it shouldn't have been. People weren't doing things as I understand that they should have been done. I saw someone sketchy doing something that looked sketchy. I wasn't allowed to get as close to the person I was monitoring as I think that I should have been.. These people probably do believe that they witnessed something nefarious or potentially nefarious, but in reality just don't understand what they saw.
- How do I know that this is the case--I wasn't there, I don't know what they did or didn't see? True. But see point one. Trump has a team of highly-compensated, well-educated attorneys. They are scouring through this evidence, wading through the bull#, looking for anything that they can hold up in court. Yet, they have found nothing to put forward in court. Why is that? See point 2, the evidence isn't what is claimed.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It’s not often that someone comes forth with damning info, with absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose and who knowingly and willfully commits perjury upon themselves. That just doesn’t happen that often and to my understanding there’s hundreds of people coming forward saying this was a fraudulent and rigged election. Why? Because they were there and saw with their own eyes that this was anything but a fair election.

I'm not going to say that anything is true, or not true..but people see stuff, they don't understand, and make conclusions..jm2c

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I believe they said they found none that would change the outcome not that there isn't any.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So based on your assumptions the following is true.

1. There is no evidence
2. Most of them are just lying
3. His team is not putting anything in front of the courts to review

Sounds like a lot of speculation but consider this

1. There is a lot of evidence that is being presented you just choose to not believe it. Don't act blind. If you want to say it is civil not criminal ok but you cannot simply dismiss testimony and sworn statements from 100's of people in multiple states. Where is the camera footage from inside this polling stations? I would guess it is trying to be erased like the servers in GA.

2. Really? So these people with jobs and positions in local government are all just lying? Why? There is nothing to gain. No money. No fame. Just honesty and it is about time people did come forward. Amazing how the Progressive left immediately started to dox many of those coming forward and in all hearings this has been discussed.

3. If that is the case why have their been so many rulings and filings and it is ongoing. I know MSNBC and even Fox want to say there is nothing there but they all have a stake now. They cannot go back. Besides In a major court case it can take years to establish but the current lawyers have weeks.

Conjecture is the main subject of your OP. Right now there is more evidence to voter fraud in the US then there was Russian collusion which never had a bit of evidence but that did not stop the media..right?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why is so hard for republicans to comprehend this?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join