It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

story about ufo mid-air collision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i found this story on rense.com -- i found it rather fascinating because of the unusual description of the ufo....never quite heard one described that way. although some of his actions i find a bit odd, the story still "rings" of the truth to me. the way he describes the structure, it just seems difficult to make something like that up.

www.rense.com... -- scroll about halfway down

i'll include an excerpt here:

At this point I was completely overwhelmed with curiosity as this enormous sphere was still not showing on radar only 5 miles away and that same radar had never lost contact with my aircraft. As U. S. Navy trained in radar I knew that this was just not possible. Anything that huge that could create or reflect light that bright and was that close to the radar should have 'blipped' like the Graf Zeppelin blimp with a full metal jacket, and yet, I was still on radar even though this sphere was now directly between me and the radar - just NOT possible! This means that the sphere did not absorb or reflect the radar pulses - it was totally transparent to them. This alone should give us a clue as to what the UFO's physical composition was NOT. Given that I'm no more or less brave than any other pilot would have been in this situation, I did have one major 'courage' advantage over most - I was wearing a parachute. So, with burning curiosity and squinting through sun glasses, I started a slow left turn into the UFO for a closer look. It was at this point that I became truly apprehensive (scared out of my wits to be honest) of what I was about to do.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by el cid]

[edit on 17-3-2005 by el cid]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Link please.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
that's ridiculous. He's wearing a parachute so he figures he should slice his wing intot he "ship" and hope to collect fragments on the ground later?

1. no one in their right mind would attempt something like that.
2. what about the potential for killing people on the ground with the falling debris of the ufo or his plane? not an issue?
3. flying a wing into a giant ufo could result in all kinds of things - war, an explosion that makes a nuke look like a lady finger, and, quite likely, total disclosure when everyone in the area sees the plane and the ufo collide and crash or explode.

nonsense.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ditto on the NONSENSE!! There's some interesting stories on that site and you chose this one?

A parachute doesn't help much when you've been smashed into hundreds of pieces!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
i found it rather fascinating because of the unusual description of the ufo....never quite heard one described that way.

i quoted myself to show that i found the story interesting because of the ufo's description. i also stated that i found it quite odd that he would intentionally smash his wing into it.

top topics

join