It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Covid Test centres empty in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Have you people looked the covid testing sites when you drive by them ? See hundreds of people in line waiting their turn ?

Does this add up ? Do they even test people ? We seen Months reports that people get positive results even without being in the test ...

Test centers are empty so where are all the positive case numbers coming from!!!!
edit on 26-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Two weeks back the town I live in in Illinois had a line of cars 3 blocks long that lasted 3 or 4 hours. For covid19 testing. They had it set up for people to just drive through.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

here in munich there are several test stations, one around my corner on the theresienwiese (oktoberfest). and since about 2 weeks you can see much more cars and poeple waiting there. drive-trough and walk-trough. but its not hundreds.
it looks just like at the beginning of the pandemic.

www.tz.de...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Why is being tested such an important point with the TV? In the past you get sick, you lay low resting, drink tea/water, have some soup or whatever get better and carry on. What are these tests exactly? Do they get personal info from you? Or tissue samples? Is it just conditioning you partake in such a farce? You can be sure There's a damn good reason and it's not for our benefit.

There's literally no point. You either have it and you have 95% chance to be fine. Or you dont, and you'll be fine. But yea everyone NEEDS to get tested...(the CDC and WHO must really love us to care so much!) I swear if people thought for themselves for two freaking seconds this bs would be done by tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I drive past a COVID testing tent most every day.
It is not even staffed anymore. Nothing going on
We live in a tourist destination of about 800 000.
Since this started we have had 5 COVID related deaths and about 5 are sick now.

It is getting hard for the people in charge to keep the fear going here.
Shaking hands and no face diapers are still the norm.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is how it works in the UK

1 You book a test
2 You turn up for test at that exact time no sooner no later

This is why there are no queues
You are straight in and generally out of sight from the ones I've seen.
You cant film in them either and dash cams have to be turned off.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
FLU has hit rock bottom.

Covid-19 is soaring.

Reconcile.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FawnyKate
This is how it works in the UK

1 You book a test
2 You turn up for test at that exact time no sooner no later

This is why there are no queues
You are straight in and generally out of sight from the ones I've seen.
You cant film in them either and dash cams have to be turned off.

I've had 3 tests here in the UK now, I've always wondered whats with the no filming side of things 🤔

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
People are probably sceptical of the tests or they are leery of going to a spot where they are likely to catch the bug.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well maybe the testing is happening, i was just skeptical me again
I would expect more people . If they test 340132 tests a day, and test places would be like 100 in UK , 3 401 test would be made in one testing place /day ..

Thought i dont know how many testing places there is in UK .

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They're using the positive testing because it provides a higher figure than the supposed deaths. THAT is why the MSM now only reports positive figures. IF they report deaths it's always the cumulative figure, hence a higher number.
They are testing the absolute wrong thing. Say you go for a test and test negative, you can walk out of the testing station and be infected within a few minutes. But if not infected you might get the supposed symptoms a bit later. You go for a test again and it proves negative again as it's not Covid.
You walk out the testing station and can be infected within minutes of leaving. A few days later you get the symptoms and go and be tested again to prove positive.
NOW, my question is just how many times can a person be tested? The only test that aught to be performed enmasse is the anti-body test. Therefore proving whether you have already had Covid, which if you have then you can't get it (donnot believe the BS that you can catch it twice) and by the same token you can't give it to anyone. So no restriction aught to be placed on you. If you haven't got anti-bodies then you are susceptible to get it so must be careful.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Lots of testing is done now at home, you phone up they send you a test.

There is also loads done in hospital, for example we test just about everyone over the age of 65 every few days.

Private business also does testing, for example nursing home staff get regular testing and other industries are similar.

If you are using one of the drive in centres you phone up, book a time, turn up, get your test then leave. This makes perfect sense, it would be worrisome if there where lines at testing centres because it could potentially spread the virus even more. So yes they are empty....they're supposed to be empty.

So there you go question answered OP...

edit on 26-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Let me tell you how they are testing hospital admissions in my local hospital. Testing, errr, errr, errr, nah. If they are admitted with the symptoms they are already classed as Covid positive.
Now disparage me, deny me, even ignore me, but the facts are facts. Now shout "prove it" which you know I can't for your satisfaction so it's got to be false. It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

If they are admitted with the symptoms they are already classed as Covid positive.

If you're admitted with symptoms you're treated as Covid positive until you get a negative test.

So no am not going to disparage you am just going to tell you that it makes perfect sense to treat someone with the symptoms as if they're positive until you know otherwise.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Fascinating information from England!

The scam that won't die, eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Test centers.
Better known as DNA collection points.

Come get a test while we swab your DNA for our records,I mean covid.....

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I work around a bit chunk of the south of the UK and have never seen a test centre. Saying that I stopped caring about it all a long time ago.

I remember in the middle of lockdown I was sent to carry out some work in hospital. I was filthy and they let me straight in. No mask, no checking anything. The hospital was eerily quiet as well.

new topics

top topics

join