It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When was the Wuhan lab funded by USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So. I did a little research on the net about when exactly the funding for the Wuhan lab began. I get a bunch of "so called" fact checking sites confusing the issue protecting precious Obama. Looks like 2014 is when it all began.

These site see to give a more unbiased version of what actually happened.

W hy The U.S. Government Stopped Funding A Research Project On Bats And Coronaviruses

The grant, first awarded in fiscal year 2014 and most recently renewed last year, went to EcoHealth Alliance, which describes itself as “a global environmental health nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting wildlife and public health from the emergence of disease.” The aims of the funded project included characterizing coronaviruses present in bat populations in southern China and conducting surveillance to detect spillover events of such viruses to people.

NIH Cancels Funding for Bat Coronavirus Research Project

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I wonder which body sent him the spending bill to sign and which party controlled the body that did this? Hmmmm.......

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Pretty sure Fauci was involved as well.

Doing naughty stuff they couldn't do here.
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
So. I did a little research on the net about when exactly the funding for the Wuhan lab began. I get a bunch of "so called" fact checking sites confusing the issue protecting precious Obama. Looks like 2014 is when it all began.

These site see to give a more unbiased version of what actually happened.

W hy The U.S. Government Stopped Funding A Research Project On Bats And Coronaviruses

The grant, first awarded in fiscal year 2014 and most recently renewed last year, went to EcoHealth Alliance, which describes itself as “a global environmental health nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting wildlife and public health from the emergence of disease.” The aims of the funded project included characterizing coronaviruses present in bat populations in southern China and conducting surveillance to detect spillover events of such viruses to people.

NIH Cancels Funding for Bat Coronavirus Research Project

This tells a story. It's the story of what the internationlal team were doing in Wuhan.

Written by Mark Oliver, who also works for The Guardian, way back in March 2020. The thing is, the experiments did take place, funds or no, and using the very same horseshoe bats who are the suspects in this outbreak.

It will take a long while to go through all the linked info, and you do need do to that, to be able to make your mind up!

listverse.com...

edit on 5-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You may find something here . . . 21st Century Pandemic Timeline

If not you could add to it, it got a very small response when I posted it.

top topics

join