It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People being arrested for arson tied to the fires

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: underwerks

Yeah thats it can't be your own paranoia.

I’ll let you and the fake left wing posters‘ comments speak for themselves.

edit on 12-9-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Good thing you are here to make excuses for people you don't know.

No agenda on your part right.

Roflmao

reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The irony.

You can't even see past your own hubris.

Ego.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: dragonridr

Or, the biggsreport is making stuff up for clicks. Seems more likely than police lying to protect a group of people that want them defunded and sent packing.

If you can produce evidence of biggsreport being a credible news site and not some guys blog, I’ll change my view.

You did not even bother to read his arrest warrant did you? Here i will make it easy for you here was his prior arrest at a protest. You tell me if you think he is Antifa.
komonews.com...

I did read that, and there’s no evidence of him being a left wing agitator. Politics aren’t mentioned. So that isn’t evidence of anything. He was arrested for bringing guns to a protest. That doesn’t sound like anti-fascists, that sounds like the people fighting against them.

If it comes out that he was a right wing agitator, will you change your tune?

He made a post on his facebook page about george floyd And how it made him sad and that he wished he was armed so he could have shot the police. So im thinking its safe to say he wasnt a rightwing nut job

You may be right. I searched his Facebook before I replied to you but didn’t find any posts like that. Maybe they were deleted.

That doesn’t change anything though. Just because someone is left wing doesn’t mean they identify as an Anti-Fascist, or had a political motivation to set a wildfire. The only post I saw on his Facebook was one from someone who knew him talking about the long dark road he’d started down which led him to this.

Sounds just like a disturbed individual to me. Then again I don’t see an Anti-Fascist boogeyman lurking behind every tree.

This was on his facebook page

edit on 9/12/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

Figured I would add this too

www.facebook.com...

Think its obvious what motivated him
edit on 9/12/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is no context for this clip. It could be old controlled burns or something. I don't think it is cgi. I guess it could be a helicopter and not a drone. Sure looks like drone footage.

edit on 12-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Police investigating numerous arson cases in connection to wildfires.

Lots of links and video evidence in the post from Legal Insurrection. At least one of the suspects also has video of a BLM protest he had previously attended.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I live in N. California, the original fires were started by lightening. Arsonists, took advantage of our drought cycle to start numerous other fires up and down the west coast. The drought and dead under brush has made for the perfect storm. Antifa threatened to burn us down, so we naturally think antifa has coordinated this terror attack.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Dude I saw that earlier, idk wtf that vid came from.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The good news is my air quality is below 400 today... yea me!

What people do not understand is many of these violent demonstrators in Portland are just deranged idiots. They just want to tear the system down, so I don't see setting fires outside of their realm of things to do. If anything it has put the idea in their heads. My big question is whether it is OK to shoot anyone doing this on sight.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Police investigating numerous arson cases in connection to wildfires.

Lots of links and video evidence in the post from Legal Insurrection. At least one of the suspects also has video of a BLM protest he had previously attended.

Antifa will be responsible for hundreds of deaths in Oregon.
www.statesmanjournal.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
I have a direct report from a close friend that indicates something fishy going on, its anecdotal evidence, but I’d take his word over anything the media points to, not politics not an agenda, just a friend saying sucipicous persons came to his neighbours house after evac with a gas can...

And they had Antifa and BLM gear on, right?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Take a look at some of the videos of the fire damage in Medford and other places. More buildings and cars burned than trees. WTF?

YT Search - Medford Oregon fires

edit on 12-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: add vid

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yall should shoot anyone starting fire on spot.

It's not like they gaf about human life.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The irony.

Ego.

Just checking back in.

So far, no evidence of anything you guys talked about. Just lame personal assaults from you and people making assumptions. And this lie of a thread just keeps grinding along.

I don’t know why I was expecting anything else.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The irony.

Ego.

Just checking back in.

So far, no evidence of anything you guys talked about. Just lame personal assaults from you and people making assumptions. And this lie of a thread just keeps grinding along.

I don’t know why I was expecting anything else.

The Clackamas County Sheriff said on video :
at 3:45 mark "Antifa MF# are out causing hell"
www.facebook.com...

The cop also states that he is afraid for the firemen's safety with Antifa retaliating against anyone extinguishing fires (like we saw on video in Kenosha)

Yet another example DIRECTLY tied to BLM-Antifa:
www.youtube.com...

Quite aside from the fact that we already know of fires set by ANTIFA in cities
But GO AHEAD
DENY
DENY
DENY

Who cares, right ?
Your leftist virtue-signalling and the "revolution" is more important than human lives.....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow... theres a lot of anti anti fascists here.... Does that make you all profa??

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The problem is arson murders nearly 4000 people a year in the US and when we find these people, if we find these people there is shockingly little penalty for attempted murder by fire.

A friend of mine went to work for Riverside county back in the day and I think they said that there is like 1.4 million cases of arson that go unsolved a year.

No competent LEO is going to report Antifa starting fires and face copycats, the media will likely not report it either - there is a line where they can be held accountable and the devastation is more valuable than the cause to them anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Does it matter if we slap a label on any of these groups/individuals that are possibly starting some of these fires? They’ve all thrown themselves in the same body bag as far as I’m concerned. They’re terrorist period, regardless of what we or they call themselves.

I find it hard to believe that the cowardly POS punks called antifa don’t have a problem destroying and burning private, commercial and gov buildings while trying to trap and kill people inside but they draw the line at trees? Yeah, whatever. 🙄

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So you support ANTIFA who are using FASCIST TACTICS to hurt people. Great.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: carewemust

Take a look at some of the videos of the fire damage in Medford and other places. More buildings and cars burned than trees. WTF?

YT Search - Medford Oregon fires

I noticed the same thing on the evening news clips. The area where there are trees don't seem to have suffered too much from fire, but the near by cleared subdivisions and lots were burned to a crisp, nothing left but iron I-beams and siding along with the burned out shells of cars. Those scenes made it look like the houses and yards were made of black powder when the fire ignited it all, not wood, brick, cement and steel. Or like they doused the neighborhoods in gasoline right before the fire came through.
edit on 12-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join