It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study regarding how Covid-19 works in the body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: rickymouse I get cytokine storms from the flu vaccine, or something like it anyway, they make me sick and sore as hell. I am kind of cautious about taking this new vaccine, my body might over react to it like it does to the flu and pertusis vaccines.

Maybe that's what happened to me in 2016. I got pretty sick the afternoon and next day after a flu shot. Haven't had a flu shot since 2017 so I don't know if others would affect me like that again.

I had two flu shots, before the second one I told the new doctor about the reaction I had to the first one and he said it was probably a coincidence. A week later I went to him and he saw I was having some kind of bad reaction and informed me not to have one again because it triggered a major response and he did not actually know why. He told me it could kill me and also informed me that the same thing could happen if I got the flu. But he said that since I never seemed to get the flu that I was way safer not getting the flu vaccine. Since that time two or three other doctors have told me that I should listen to my old doctor and avoid the flu shot.... Since a doctor witnessed it, they said I should be cautious. The reaction I had sucked, worse than any illness I have had like that in my life, I pitty people who get the flu.

I was informed that my natural protection to the flu could wain when I got old and I might need a shot when I got over seventy or so but even then take a reduced dose shot and if there is no reaction, get the second half or however they do it. I will be seventy in five more years, I will deal with that if I need it at that time. My intolerance to the flu vaccine is listed in my medical records. It is not an egg allergy either, I eat lots of eggs, between six and ten eggs a week.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: HalWesten

This would make perfect sense as to why things like ibuprofen don't help. I'm assuming any blood thinner wouldn't help but only make it worse.

Ibuprofen pumps up ACE2 expression...basically, taking ibuprofen is like opening a door to let the virus into the cells more readily.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Hal, I've been looking into this all day and sharing information. This is WAY BIGGER than I initially thought. It finally puts all the pieces together I've been picking up on from the start!

This OP should rightfully be at the top of the homepage - its bigger than ANY social or political issue going right now for certain!

<< 1   >>

join