It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aww Commies go home.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is so hilarious I wanted to put this in the jokes forum. But I guess this actually happened.

I guess Antifa bit off more then they can chew. You want to hang around these liberal cities and liberal people who antifa can just bully around thats all well and good, but when you get out of that city, its a different world.

its so funny they didnt know what to do.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Can't watch the video, but if it was the same one in Colorado, then this article describes it in detail

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Bunch of rednecks jumping some people in a ditch. Boy you guys sure showed them Commie libruls..

Hahahaha

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They herded the sheep into the ditch. And then antifag gets stabbed in the neck with an American flag! Causing trouble has never been so much fun.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Bunch of rednecks jumping some people in a ditch. Boy you guys sure showed them Commie libruls..

Hahahaha

The cowardly ANTIFA scum punched a guy in a wheelchair.

they got what they deserved.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Going by right wing logic I can only assume it was a proud boy dressed up as an Anti-Fascist.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Going by right wing logic I can only assume it was a proud boy dressed up as an Anti-Fascist.

Sure, go with that in your support for fascists.

It's fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

that's just keeping it real. It's not like those little bitches cold go toe to toe with a man unless he was in a wheelchair, and even then, it's questionable. But they sure do look scary in black.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's just keeping it real. It's not like those little bitches cold go toe to toe with a man unless he was in a wheelchair, and even then, it's questionable. But they sure do look scary in black.

Black clothing must hide the pee stains.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Exactly, Q dropped some crumbs about patriots and leftists, follow the costumes, tick tock or some # like that.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hahahaha

It’s a shame you were not there to help your comrades eh?
You would have pummeled the rednecks fists with your face.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I dont know when they were backing up like that , they looked really pathetic

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: network dude

Black clothing must hide the pee stains.

the brown pants were just a bit too obvious.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Stupid, a lot of those guys just lost their security clearance. No matter who it is, it's still assault and battery and may be charged and if the feds get involved....win stupid prizes applies to both sides.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Not only that, but as per the article you posted, one of the antifa members had a knife, a couple later tried to fight cops and were arrested and the back the blue people, actively refrained from using weapons or attacking in ways that would cause injury, you can hear the one guy yelling that to everyone during the fight. The antifa #ers deserved all that. They're lucky they were dealing with such restrained people. I probably wouldn't have been if I watched a dude in a wheel chair getting attacked by some masked thugs.
edit on 10/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wonder whoeve's idea it was in Antifa to go to the colorado suburbs if they are kicked out now. I know they are maybe not the smartest group/organization around but what a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's fun to watch.

Says the person arguing in favor of political violence against Anti-Fascists lmao.

I get that you believe that Anti-Fascism is fascism.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's fun to watch.

Says the person arguing in favor of political violence against Anti-Fascists lmao.

I get that you believe that Anti-Fascism is fascism.

It's funny that people still say Antifa is anti-fascist because that's in their name.

I guess you think the People's Republic of North Korea is a republic also.

And that the Patriot Act is patriotic.

You are a perfect example to why people should not eat lead paint chips.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hahahaha

It’s a shame you were not there to help your comrades eh?
You would have pummeled the rednecks fists with your face.

I would have let both groups of dumbasses go at each other. What you guys don’t realize is that Anti-Fascists, all the resistance you see to what you believe is because of you.

It’s because of how you act on the internet and in real life. How toxic and confrontational you all are. You’re turning an entire generation off of capitalism and conservatism just by how you act.

It America ever becomes a communist country, there’s no one to blame but all of you. It’s obvious to everyone that steps back and looks at everything objectively.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Cowards who attack people in wheelchairs should get the rope. No exceptions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join