It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Big Cat With White Feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Have you seen Oban’s big cat?
. . .
‘It’s really baffling me as to what it could be. There’s been stories for a longtime about big cats in the hills round here. It’s no pet cat and definitely not a dog. I’ve tried to take pictures of it. I would not have believed it if I hadn’t seen it for myself. It had a long tail and it’s back had a wee slope. It must’ve been at least six foot long and easily the height of an Alsation. It looked like a panther or a puma. There might be two, the second one I saw had white on its feet – I’m sure the first one didn’t. They might be breeding,’ added Mr Turner, who tried to take photographs on his phone camera.
www.obantimes.co.uk...

Frequently white markings are reported. Pseudo-melanistic?
messybeast.com...

The alien big cat story is baffling enough to put off many people who look into it.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Couldn't resist
Oban's most famous cat Parsley the Maine Coon Cat! Any cat who's owner needs to send a taxi to bring him home from the bar takes the cake.

“He has been in lots of different shops, beauty salons, hairdresser’s, the local Leisure Centre, Fish and Chip shops, he’s even been to the town’s distillery - and he was pictured on the piano at a nearby music studio.

“I once found him at a party in a neighbour’s flat and he has been to lots of pubs and hotels.

“I’ve had to send a taxi there to pick him up when I wasn’t able to go and collect him myself.

“He even went to two church services one Sunday morning.”

As far as having nine lives, Parsley has been through far more, and the GPS tracker has saved him from all sorts.

Parsley travels an average three to four miles a day but his tracker showed that on one occasion he achieved a personal best of 10K.

www.scotsman.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Have you seen Oban’s big cat?
. . .
‘It’s really baffling me as to what it could be. There’s been stories for a longtime about big cats in the hills round here. It’s no pet cat and definitely not a dog. I’ve tried to take pictures of it. I would not have believed it if I hadn’t seen it for myself. It had a long tail and it’s back had a wee slope. It must’ve been at least six foot long and easily the height of an Alsation. It looked like a panther or a puma. There might be two, the second one I saw had white on its feet – I’m sure the first one didn’t. They might be breeding,’ added Mr Turner, who tried to take photographs on his phone camera.
www.obantimes.co.uk...

Frequently white markings are reported. Pseudo-melanistic?
messybeast.com...

The alien big cat story is baffling enough to put off many people who look into it.

There certainly are Scottish wildcats, and I think there is even a sanctuary for them somewhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

An interesting read!
These alien big stories are fascinating.
Thanks for posting.

top topics

join