It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Life and Death of Phillip Schneider...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
Let me clear up some of the mystery about phillip Schneider. He was a personal friend of mine and if you wnat the whole unbiased story about his life and death go to the following link from which it started to begin with.
www.geocities.com... I originally broke the story to the net. Not only that the parts I left out is how the Dulce fire fight all started to begin with in 1979 I was at a secret facility located at the old North La Junta Air Base inside a mobile trailer in which is located a entrance to part of the underground facilities in the USA which btw covers the entire North American Continent and goes from Panama all the way to the North Pole with entrances located about every 50 to 60 miles apart from that point. I triggered a system that opened some doors in Dulce New Mexico that started that whole war and yes it did happen. Only problem was is that Phillip Schneider chose to go public with his information and some that I gave him to soon and it cost him his life. I am personally aware of this and quite a bit more that I will reveal in due time.. If anyone would like more info please do let me know.. Have a good evening... He was found with a Cautheter around his neck and not a piano wire as some one mistakely quoted..

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hello Again,
btw Bill Cooper is a fraud also there is no such thing as majestik or majestic clearances and never has been. The only clearnaces that deal in that area or subject are classed Q and above. My Q clearance for your information user name is cougar. I only give this info out because I no longer work for the USA GOV or have a working relationship with them even though I still have the clearance which will be with me for the rest of my natural life...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scroll_Lock
Hello Again,
btw Bill Cooper is a fraud also there is no such thing as majestik or majestic clearances and never has been. The only clearnaces that deal in that area or subject are classed Q and above. My Q clearance for your information user name is cougar. I only give this info out because I no longer work for the USA GOV or have a working relationship with them even though I still have the clearance which will be with me for the rest of my natural life...

A 'Q' security clearance isnt very high from what I know (I may be wrong).
People who work in the offices at Los Alamos usually have a 'Q' clearance.

If you worked in a base such as Dulce I'm sure your clearance would have been much higher.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
if only 10% of Phil's claims are real,this world is in a lot of problems. I hope that someday soon the people who now all of this to be real wil have the means to tell the world.this planet IS a great place and we must do all we can to keep it that way.do not fear the unknown,stay openminded & love your fellow man,even if he is from outer space.greatings from holland..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join