It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye Needs help but not in the way people think

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I know what you mean, and yet Corey Feldman... bless his heart... he grew up in that Hollywood mess and I don't think you can watch this video and not think he's a little bit loony!

Skip to 1:52 to skip the chit chat and get right to the performance:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is what happens when an idiot is surrounded by people telling him he isn't an idiot for so long he believes he isn't an idiot.

Said the Kettle to the Pot.

www.bing.com... Grandpa%2BLaugh%26FORM%3DVRMHRS

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Maybe I'll start believing I've been abducted by space aliens, I hang with bigfoot, have the secrets to free energy and how to cure cancer and then start a thread where I talk to myself for 5,000 posts.

Yeah, I'm the idiot.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you think the NHL reads it?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Do you think the NHL reads it?

When they need a laugh.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its quite clear that the guy has some pretty profound mental health issues, he needs help. I feel sorry for him in a way, he must be going through some pretty wild stuff but he is Kyne West, he is struggling through mental illness but in the public eye which I personally think is what's creating this wired persona. If he was any normal guy he would probably be getting the help that anyone else would expect in his shoes but his fame I think is complicating matters.

Thats the help he needs, he needs support, he needs someone to take him out of this media circus and support him through whatever he is going through. The media really need to back off, famous people are still people at the end of the day, and the media really should have a collective responsibly in how they report on all individuals. How many people have been driven to suicide because the press just wouldn't back off.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

media really should have a collective responsibly

Media has lost all respect in this country, imo.

Everything they do and say is for a buck or a rating. IMO, media people are lower than swamp scum and politicians except for a bare few.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Looked like agreat way to spread 'Covid-19' in that video.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have a terrible feeling that Kanye is under spiritual attack.
Probably the Jezebel Spirit or Lilith.
I pray he finds the strength to get through this in tact.
People struggle, but psychiatry is often used to silence people who figure it out.
I hope he has not being targeted by a coven.
I think he is realizing how much control they have.

Kanye's declaration of faith.
Seems like it was done out of fear.
He has seen behind the veil.

edit on 00000071155711America/Chicago22 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Maybe I'll start believing I've been abducted by space aliens, I hang with bigfoot, have the secrets to free energy and how to cure cancer and then start a thread where I talk to myself for 5,000 posts.

Yeah, I'm the idiot.

Wow, I went back and looked.

I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Oh the Pathology...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Wow, I went back and looked.

I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Oh the Pathology...

Frickin bizarre.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been scratching my head at the "musical genius" thing for years now. As a lifelong musician, I just don't get it. And it's not that I don't enjoy that kind of music, there are plenty of artists in that genre I dig, I just don't see what makes him a "genius" from anyone else. To add, he's completely tone-deaf. (Look up him singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" for proof)

A couple years ago he posted a picture of the computer in his studio, PirateBay webpage opened with Logic Pro X (recording software) on it. Multi-millionaire has no problem stealing a $200 DAW (digital audio workstation) to continue making millions off of. Wonder how he feels about people stealing his music?

Anywho, I see him as another celebrity who has had far too much smoke blown up his ass. Dude needs to bow out of the spotlight for a while and get himself straightened out.

Yeah, I'm the idiot.

Holy sh!t, you're not kidding nor wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I've been scratching my head at the "musical genius" thing for years now. As a lifelong musician, I just don't get it.

I do believe he is a musical genius. It doesn't matter what you or I think, he's proven that fact by the sheer # of sales/awards etc. he has had.

en.wikipedia.org...

<< 1  2   >>

join