It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Trump says Mask are patriotic will people wear them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Extremely rare but not impossible, so you dont know then.

Just as its extremely rare, but not impossible, to walk out my front door and get hit by lightning. But I'm certainly not going to go around carrying a lightning rod everywhere I go.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Becuase it infected 500 million people, about a third of the world's population at the time, in four successive waves managing to kill 50,000,000 people springs to mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Quick question, if most the countries around the world require masks, how is it patriotic to wear one?

So the whole world is patriotic?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Out of all the inconveniences going around right now, how about we talk about the asthma attacks that my pulmonologist assures me I will have if I wear one of these stupid masks that people are screeching about. But yeah, it's just a minor inconvenience, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Becuase it infected 500 million people, about a third of the world's population at the time, in four successive waves managing to kill 50,000,000 people springs to mind.

So in other words, the mandated masks did not stop the Flu from spreading.

I totally agree with you

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I rarely do if ever. No reason to feel pressured even if the leader of the once free world says something about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The same or similar transportation hubs and infrastructure enabled the propagation of the Spanish Flu only x 100 with the COVID 19 pathogen.

PPE is currently the only effective tool we have that will retard the spread of the disease.

Do as you please i know i will, if you don't have the common sense to wear a mask that's your own dilemma, i would not expect to be shopping in most places all the same, because they may not let you in.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The same or similar transportation hubs and infrastructure enabled the propagation of the Spanish Flu only x 100 with the COVID 19 pathogen.

A few American cities mandating masks over 100 years ago hardly establishes a precedent like seen today.

PPE is currently the only effective tool we have that will retard the spread of the disease.

Got a source for that? Because I can post several saying exactly the opposite of this statement.

Do as you please i know i will, if you don't have the common sense to wear a mask that's your own dilemma

It's really not a dilemma, its propaganda in its purest form. Being unquestioningly accepted by the vast majority of people such as yourself. If you don't have the common sense to see that, well any post I make is certainly not going to convince you.

i would not expect to be shopping in most places all the same, because they may not let you in.

As stated my mask has a giant hole cut out in the front of it. I wear it in the store and take it off once I enter. And nobody says a damn thing to me about it. Hell, I could put a ballcap over my face and nobody says anything to me about it. Masks can literally be made out of anything but yet, its still gonna stop a virus .1 microns in size with a 99.5% survival rate.

Live in fear if it pleases you buddy. I will refuse to do so.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is going to confuse the Trump disciples now lolol
edit on 21-7-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

This is going to confuse the Trump disciples now lolol

Will it really?

Trump can come out and say the sky is blue and liberals would argue that its really more of a gray-blue and he was wrong.

I'm thinking it will confuse the Liberal whackjobs way more than any Conservative.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Fear is a healthy thing, highly contagious invisible pathogens, not so much im afraid.

Like i said mate, it's up to you, mask or no mask, i just want to see a return to a semblance of normality the same as the majority of everyone else, and if wearing one can help that come about its really not any kind of imposition to myself.

My bank account situation and savings, however, with this fiasco, that i can no longer contend with, needs must, and if that equates to wearing a mask, so be it, at least for the time being.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: panoz77

just a mask for your own protection and others.

Again, you are mistaken, it is not for your own protection.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My point?

EMT/1st Responder 30yrs

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's called Fabric Fascism

(post by Cancerwarrior removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: MrRCflying

He did it because of his poll numbers.
He doesnt know what right is!

He only does anything if he thinks it benifits him

Nobody with common sense believes the polls...not after the 2016 disaster.

But this model has been correct in 25 of the past 27 Presidential elections.

www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com...

Totally IGNORED by 90% of the MSM in 2016 and 2020 for good reason!

I agree Trump doesn’t have common sense or any sense.

But it's him believing the polls, so you finally agree he has no sense!

Good for you

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yes im ""mistaken"".

Well if i im, a mask cannot make the situation any worse.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There ""fake polls"" according to Trump.

Then again this is the dude that thinks the USA has the lowest mortality rates when in actuality the USA in 10th in the world and the UK is 1st(worst) at last glance.

"We have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world"

Hardly a prise one wants to win all the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
POTUS now wants you to wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So long as it’s left up to personal choice I see no problem with people wearing masks and advocating for the use of masks. It’s not like he’s wearing them all the time, like an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join