It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does BLM care about the Aboriginals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
How many people in BLM even know who or what Aboriginals are?

The BLM leader in England said in an interview, she’s heard a lot about Churchill but never meet him.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
How many people in BLM even know who or what Aboriginals are?

The BLM leader in England said in an interview, she’s heard a lot about Churchill but never meet him.

There are at least two, as the founders actually visited them in 2017.
youtu.be...
posted this on the 1st pg.
edit on 17-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Why doesn't anyone care about Aboriginals?

if that was true then they would not be elevated above everyone else and given preferential treatment and greater benefits and opportunities than native born Australians with white skin.

I honestly don't care about them because they all smell.
that's not me being racist or racially prejudice (well maybe a little) i am just stating an observation from my own personal interactions with first Australians.

Just yesterday at a supermarket i was met with a aboriginal cashier who was very well presented and had excellent customers service skills and yet he smelled a like a dirty bum hole.

edit to add:
I was racially prejudice towards the cashier because if he was white i would have told him he stunk like arse and left the stuff i wanted to purchase on the counter and walked away.
edit on 17-7-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The only aboriginal that anyone cares about is that midget kid with a giant head with a Gucci bag crying about how he wanted to kill himself because some other kids were bullying him.

That damn kid is the Cousin Oliver of 2020.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

if that was true then they would not be elevated above everyone else and given preferential treatment and greater benefits and opportunities than native born Australians with white skin.

that's not me being racist or racially prejudice (well maybe a little) i am just stating an observation from my own personal interactions with first Australians.

I'm happy to say they smell. Technically it's tribe mentality and people prefer their own smell.

But those stinky bastards think you smell like a wet dog.

Both are correct.

But until you show me an example of elevation I will have to dismiss everything else you said.
edit on 18-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Just yesterday at a supermarket i was met with a aboriginal cashier who was very well presented and had excellent customers service skills and yet he smelled a like a dirty bum hole.

edit to add:
I was racially prejudice towards the cashier because if he was white i would have told him he stunk like arse and left the stuff i wanted to purchase on the counter and walked away.

This. Exactly this.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not saying this to show how much I care about the aboriginal people.
I'm part of the problem.

But it's comical how little anyone cares about them.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'd ask China what to do.

After all they are a bastion of human rights and justice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join