It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on the supposed "blue flu" that was supposed to take place on the 3rd, 4th, and the 5th of July?

I haven't heard anything about it for over a week or so, I'm just curious.

Also, I know why the bikers that were supposed to go to Chaz and take it back, since Chaz is now more of a done deal there's no reason for the bikers to show.
Not that I thought that they would join together and do that anyway, but it would have been something to see. Although, I will say that it would have been disastrous to us all in the long run, causing untold harm. Remember the Rolling Stones concert back in the 60's(?)...? They hired the Hell's Angels for their security, that didn't end up well...

If anyone has any articles, please share them on this stuff, or, no news is good news.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I posted well over a week ago a quote from Sonny Barger's Facebook page that it was a hoax, they would never ride with the Mongols for anything, especially not that. I believe he said "That will not happen".

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I believe what he said was "Just Stop".

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I agree 100%!
I used to know quite a few 1%'er's a few years ago, there is no way that any rival gangs would join for any cause, not even money.
I had heard that other gangs were maybe going to 'help' too, some I can see, but not the hard core ones. They have some serious rules, I just wondered what the word was lately, not that I believed any of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Blue Parrot 'flu...and it's obviously a Parrot syndrome, only occurs with stuffed Parrots...since they are already dead.

However,
www.healthline.com...#:~:text=In%20people%2C%20this%20disease%20typically,fever%20and%20chills

edit on 3-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I believe what he said was "Just Stop".

I was close:

People have asked me about these fake articles involving the Hells Angels and another club going to face antifa. Stop, It's untrue and will never happen.
Sonny Barger

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Naw, you were spot on.

Hell Angels will never ride alongside Mongols for anything, especially not that.

1%er Biker's being Outlaws and not exactly synonymous with politics, or the support of such.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yeah, that was never going to happen. I'm surprised people kept going on about it even after it was clear it wasn't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Someone may still be expecting something to kick off. Bounty of $20/flag taken from patriots.

prntly.com...
edit on 4-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41
Well, we'll see what happens, I guess, that is so stupid, but then again...
If true, and announcing it beforehand, won't be beneficial to them.

Thanks, and we'll see how this works.

new topics

top topics

join