It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery fireworks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just came across a couple of articles about this, and it reminded me of the one lone firework I heard last week on my Province's national holiday. Just one single firework downtown, in the middle of the night, at least a couple hours after bar closing.

strangesounds.org...

What do you guys think this is about? Coronavirus dispersion method, flares for landing alien craft, weather balloons, secret signals for the deep state or rebellion or a civil war, etc... who knows? I have no solid theories for this one... it's just odd that it's so widespread.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

We hear fireworks year-round. It's no mystery, it's just people looking to blow stuff up. My kind of fun.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You are hearing illegal fireworks. People have nothing to do so you are just hearing more of them . Home fireworks sales are through the roof.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
we have lots of gunfire. All target shooting. But since it's the beginning of July, fireworks are not out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's aliens.

Definitely aliens.

Everything is aliens.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Where I live in canada fireworks go off year round. That's one of the things I loved about this little town when I first moved here, available year round. One year the local city had a fireworks show, run by the fire department, that was so long people got bored and left. Guns too, but only on the inland side of the highway. This is kind of the summer festive season, canadian or american, so not likely anything suspicious. Plus lots of people with extra free time and money.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I could definitely get into some alien fireworks!

Wonder if I need a permit.... lol

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
a reply to: incoserv

I could definitely get into some alien fireworks!

Wonder if I need a permit.... lol

I got the place for you than

www.area51fireworks.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Yeah, I think that's the most likely explanation. Fireworks are not exactly a common thing in the middle of downtown, usually. Restlessness is what's different right now.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
its been strange hear too.....for us it started about a week and a half ago........just one really large firework in broad daylight.....and thats it.....

People are saying its happening all over, im starting to wonder if it isnt some sort of signal or something....

Fireworks dont start around here till the week of the fourth.....and even then, its not just one very large arial firework that cant be seen , no one wastes that money on mortars like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Even though I can tell the difference in a report from a high powered rifle, fireworks, or black powder cannons, these sounds no longer phase me living out where I do. The only time I take notice is when the clip is larger than 30 rounds or it is the sound of full auto.

It might also get my notice if it is closer than a mile away.

Over all, a truly bad habit if I happen to be downtown.

ETA: The talk radio program, "Ground Zero" with Clyde Lewis, talked about this earlier in the week. There was some disturbing info and stories from callers.
edit on 3-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

new topics

top topics

join