It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dropa-the chinesse rosewell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
dropa was where archologist found some alien skeletons and some disks called the dropa stones here is some info on the dropa stones
what do you think of this? some people think its a hoax. I am not sure tho.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If i remember right they said the people of the area were smaller individuals so people say the could be ancestors of aliens.

I think that is comical they just evolved differnent than taller homo sapiens because it suited their environment better.

As for the stones cultures in that area have made stones
like that for centuries from the information I have seen.

As for archeologists finding an alien skeleton that is the first I have heard of that. You would think something like that would make the 5:00 news.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Where are the stones now?

Exactly. Classic hoax material. The names involved don't really check out, and this amazingly miraculous find just gets lost??? Ok, sure...
An ATS search on the Dropa Stones should turn up a ton of threads with some good discussion on them.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Where are the stones now?

they got lost thats why allot of people think there a hoax

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That was my point...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Chinese Roswell is a very misleading term. Droppa is NOTHING like Roswell.

With Roswell, we do at least have a paper trail to follow. On the surface, one only needs to look, and we see, from major newspapers and such, SOMETHING happened in New mexico in 1947.

Names in Roswell can be found. We find, with very little searching, that the names assosciated with Roswell check out and lead to real people. We know that a man named Mac Brazel did indeed exist, was a ranch hand outside Corona, and did indeed find something on his property that he showed to his neighbors. We know that a man named Jesse Marcel was a Major and an Intelligence officer on Roswell Army Air Base, who was called out with another man Named Sherridan Cavitt to investigate something that had crashed or landed on the ranch. We know that a man named Ramey was a General at Ft Worth who released a press release claiming that a weather balloon had crashed. We have alot of evidence that SOMETHING occured in New Mexico in that period, and have a paper trail of strange govornment documents to prove it, plus many witnesses who claim to have seen something.

We dont have that with Droppa. We have a claim that stone disks were found by an archaeologist who himself cannot be found, nor do we have credible, traceable witnesses, either in the chinese govornment, or civilians, who have come forward and testified to finding strange skeletons, or seeing the disks, or anything else associated. We have no major news releases documenting that something ha[[ened, only tabloid stories from time to time. So far, no Droppa witnesses have come forward, in fact, come to think of it, NO one, no officals, no civilians, no experts, ect, have come forward with anything really about these stones.

As far as the short people in the mountains, thats pretty common really. If you go to most very high altitude place on earth, youll find that people who live in cold or very high places tend to be alot shorter than people in low lands. This is because a smaller body will burn oxygen more efficently, and circulation is easier to maintain.

Droppa seems little more than a wild assed fairy tale at this point, tho if something a bit more solid is produced than some second hand claims from tabloids, anything including someone who can be found to at least state that they knew or worked with a scientist who knew...Id gove it a fair hearing and more consideration. But so far, I really cant find anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I totally thought you were making fun of the propagized chinese accent when you said dropa. My bad

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The dropa story is a hoax, the stones aren't. I believe the story is totall bunk now that i read into it, but the strange thing is, isn't there ufo sightings of saucers that look like the stones? Oddly enough, some acrcheologists speculate that the stones have something to do with a serpent cult in china. The very first emperors supposedly looked very lizardish, but sadly that's speculation. But there's also something called the kundalini practiced in buddhist and new age thought. As the meditator practices it's said that the serpent rises through the body and give's the practitioner amazing powers. Well in my pov, the stones were indeed taken away, but for what reasons? As there, hidden people still argue if the story is real or not, but in reality what if there associated if something more? Well i think we should stick the more concrete cases, like especially real ufo crashes. The varginha case anyone?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's really hard to tell. It's sad that there isn't more evidence there for viewing. The dropa stones story made it to the "UFO files" show on the History Channel. Maybe the stories are true? It's hard to figure some things out in this world where the truth is taken away from us. I am going to have to get my video camera out this spring and get some of my own UFO evidence.

Troy

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The "Dropas" story rests upon the credibility of Chu, or Chi Pu Tei, often introduced as professor. The inscriptions were translated by "Prof. Tsum Um Nui" .. .

Dr. Kwang Chih Chang (Yale) has evidenced 30 years ago already that they never existed, and that their discovery is not mentioned in any accredited archeological literature.
Then Erich von Däniken (one of the story's originators) frankly admitted that the names, and "some" fact statements were badly thought out, while others were honest mistakes.
He never did any research himself, and never tried to sell the story again.

But as far as I know, he did not revoke his claim that Mr. Krassa was in possession of a letter, in which a chinese minister confirms the existence of the stones and bones.

Still it's a work of fiction, and obviously those crappy UFO sites, and pseudo-history channels propagate it in a shameless way.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeboiabe

And the original researcher was also 'lost'? It just happens that anything useful in the situation has been completely and totally lost, including anyone originally involved in it?

The dropa story is interesting. Unfortunately one has to distinguish between supportable and non-supportable stories. the Dropa story is basically a group of excuses for why there is no evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not to mention, fairly amazing to decipher an alien text without a primer, eh?
Hell, it took us years to decipher heiroglyphs even with a primer....

isn't there ufo sightings of saucers that look like the stones?

Or do the stones resemble UFOs?
Ahh...see, there's the problem with not having them physically...

top topics

join