It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BURN IT ALL DOWN! Wait....not my neighborhood!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
(NOTICE: I posted this earlier but it was removed because I forgot the below images had profanity in them. My bad. I have re-posted with the profanities edited out.)

I support the peaceful protesting. I do not support the rioting and looting. I am fully aware that there are groups of all colors who are taking advantage of the protests to commit these crimes.

However, there are a lot of apologists out there justifying the rioting/looting. It usually follows with some quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Cornel West and so on. They may be right or they may be wrong. We can argue about it all day.

The point is the amount of hypocritical people who virtue signal by encouraging the destruction of private property until THEIR property is in danger. I suspect this would be the case for a majority of people that fill my social media with "LET IT BURN" or "F THE POLICE".

Here is a perfect example:

Here are some Tweets from ESPN NBA reporter, Chris Martin Palmer. I have posted them in chronological order. It is comedy gold.

OH NO!!! NOT THE STARBUCKS!!!
edit on 2-6-2020 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

and again I'll reply

Every person saying stuff like this should be charged with inciting a riot and jailed.

Examples need to be made and they need to be made clear!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Is it wrong of me to kind of hope they burn his building down?

Karma can be a real bitch.

ETA: Yeah it's wrong.. I hope he stays safe and learns his lesson.
edit on 2-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Now I am going to have to start a Twitter account just to troll this dipsh!t.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that people only support peaceful protests because they never lead to anything.

Don't boo me, you know I'm right.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah it’s easy to be the tough guy calling for civil unrest on Twitter, but when it shows up at your front door that tough guy bs goes pretty fast.

Let it be known to any liberal calling for more violence, what your asking for will not pass by you, eventually it will show up right in your back yard, and no matter how hard you try to show them your virtue signaling twitter history it won’t work, you’ll be dragged into the street like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew
And you think rioting does? Rioting only brings tougher retaliation which the peaceful demonstrators jump on to prove their point.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I’m 100% certain that the rioters and looters themselves would be against their own home being broken into, looted and burned to the ground.

But the imbeciles who do these acts don’t actually use their minds to think. Rather they let emotionally charged irrational response take over.

They are thugs and criminals.

“When the looting starts the shooting starts”. I don’t care who said it first. This is what should be happening. Police should be waiting inside businessses and malls and shoot when someone breaks in. The looting would stop immediately.

My child is biracial so trying to pin me as a racist won’t get you too far.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Everyone acts all gangster until they are rattling the doors of their gated community.

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it, and If you get it then you just might not know what to do with it when it comes back on you ten fold.
-Eminem

edit on 2-6-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
LMAO!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There's that NBA connection again.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I said it on your deleted thread.
The same people that are destroying property are the same people that will be crying racism when those property owners move out of their neighborhoods.

They don't have the ability to see how those things ate related and how actions have consequences.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Yeah it’s easy to be the tough guy calling for civil unrest on Twitter, but when it shows up at your front door that tough guy bs goes pretty fast.

Let it be known to any liberal calling for more violence, what your asking for will not pass by you, eventually it will show up right in your back yard, and no matter how hard you try to show them your virtue signaling twitter history it won’t work, you’ll be dragged into the street like everyone else.

Indeed.

Likewise, let it also be known to anyone calling for even bigger government guns that what you're asking will not pass by you, eventually it will show up right in your back yard... and at your front door... and in your bedroom as you sleep... and no matter how hard you try to show them your bootlicking virtue signaling twitter history it won't work. You'll be dragged into the street and beaten and killed by the jackboot thugs like everyone else.

We should ALL be careful what we wish for.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Would have been a total shame if they got to his house and burned it down...

I believe GeauxHomeYoureDrunk just covered this in the white privilege thread...

This is a clear example of rich privilege. Beverly Hills has it too, the looters were forced the other direction when they started getting close to BH. Meanwhile, the rest of us get screwed. Or beat half to death if we're white and we try to protect our business. Where's the privilege in that?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hypocrisy at it's finest!

He was caught on that and I hope everyone doing stuff like that is called out!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah cause that’s what the right always calls for, bigger government
/sarcasm off/
I’m all for peaceful protests and the cops letting that happen, I’m not for people looting and destroying their own neighborhood and then in a month blaming the “white man” because no businesses want to operate anywhere near you.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Reminds me of a Mike Tyson quote " everyone has a plan until they're punched in the face".

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Im dyeing over here.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
I'm starting to think that people only support peaceful protests because they never lead to anything.

Don't boo me, you know I'm right.

Your right; your right.

Even the current riots are a joke ... burn down city hall; Starbucks didn't oppress anyone ... unless you consider their bad coffee oppressive.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Had friends from the NJ, NYC areas telling me I was wrong to protest the rioting, and looting. I coulnd't possibly understand. It was justified. That was until it was a couple blocks down the road. Now they're singing a new tune. Kinda hits a little closer when you can see the flames form your window.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join