It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis protesters take over police HQ, police evacuate, Trump vows to send military

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
People don't stand a chance against the government...If there was an actual civil war and civilians were armed and having standoffs everywhere, they would get annihilated. The government would grossly out number them and have more advanced technology and weaponry. Drones would rip everyone to shreds. Only if a percentage of the military and national guard joined with the rioters would there be a chance.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somekindofwizard

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: trollz

Perhaps being so divisively partisan, in a country armed to the teeth, and where the economics seem to still favor one skin color over another, and where the rich get way richer and the poor can be homeless or dead or whatever, was a bad idea?

Perhaps there are consequences in riling up millions of people just so you can insult your opponents?

Because sometimes, stuff happens and it shows that no-one is actually in control.

Then people start to take the law into their own uncoordinated, and opinion-driven hands, and things don't "just go away".

So you’re blaming the media?

Good to see

You're blind if you can't see the narrative the media pushes. Tptb in this country want is divided and they use the media to make sure it happens. It's working to perfection.

Oh I agree

The person I was responding to most definitely was not blaming the media. I just turned it around on him. He’ll be openly praising the media for their role in this.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somekindofwizard

Perhaps being so divisively partisan, in a country armed to the teeth, and where the economics seem to still favor one skin color over another, and where the rich get way richer and the poor can be homeless or dead or whatever, was a bad idea?

Perhaps there are consequences in riling up millions of people just so you can insult your opponents?

Because sometimes, stuff happens and it shows that no-one is actually in control.

Then people start to take the law into their own uncoordinated, and opinion-driven hands, and things don't "just go away".

So you’re blaming the media?

Good to see

You're blind if you can't see the narrative the media pushes. Tptb in this country want is divided and they use the media to make sure it happens. It's working to perfection.

Oh I agree

The person I was responding to most definitely was not blaming the media. I just turned it around on him. He’ll be openly praising the media for their role in this.

I pray that one day soon people wake up to what's going on.

It's funny how people can claim to be so "woke" and be so asleep at the same time.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Trumps latest tweet glorifies violence, according to the Ministry of Truth...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Trumps latest tweet glorifies violence, according to the Ministry of Truth...

twitter.com...

Wow that's crazy...it definitely was though. His tweets have definitely pushed people. Good that it was removed.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Thank god the twitter god's are there to guide our society to truth, love and acceptance....

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
People don't stand a chance against the government...If there was an actual civil war and civilians were armed and having standoffs everywhere, they would get annihilated. The government would grossly out number them and have more advanced technology and weaponry. Drones would rip everyone to shreds. Only if a percentage of the military and national guard joined with the rioters would there be a chance.

I have news. a majority of the military would side with the people. the marines were the only ones who said they side with the gov.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I have news. a majority of the military would side with the people. the marines were the only ones who said they side with the gov.

Earning the nickname "jarhead".....

Jokes aside, I'm guessing a lot of them would do right, in the end....

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz I believe everything is staged for him calling "Martial law" was wondering how they would pull it off,no election liberals are tools of enemy,and a certain group thinks when law enforcement gets out of hand,destroy individuals property,steal is way to deal with it,all this is like a bad movie

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What to do...?

How about grow a brain for a start.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I am staying up late watching this live stream; crazy!

www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yeah.that wouldn't go like your dream.
The military are the citizens.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

if they did know eachover - why does the audio not demonstrate it ?

neither man - uses the others name ..

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So now the police are arresting reporters too?!
Arrested live on TV.

The land of the Free, don't make me laugh, it reminds more of China!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The planets reaction watching whats happening in America right now.......

Yup...
Dominoes.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Lol nice try.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That is what you call being arrested for working for CNN why being colored.

a reply to: Kurokage
😳

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
As unemployment rises so shall the tension.
Do not be confused by facts.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
As unemployment rises...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Well,,,,,,,,,I guess the PLANDEMIC is over?

Th Th Th Th That's all folks!

Now we have the GEORGE SOROS sponsored American spring.

Any one else notice the typical Soros funded Communist banners at the protests?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join