It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Sent COVID-19 Positive Patients Into Nursing Homes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Birth name was Richard Levine.
Fact-files
edit on b000000312020-05-15T13:45:45-05:0001America/ChicagoFri, 15 May 2020 13:45:45 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: Changed Link

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have said many times it seemed to me that the elderly were being targeted. You will find my thoughts on it here: link

While campaigning Bloomberg actually said people over 80 should be denied health care. If they get cancer or something like that they should be told to go home and die. Its not that we don't have room for them. Its not that we cant help them. Its that the longer they live, which has been increasing steadily, the longer they take money from programs like social security.

Enter Covid-19. Right form the start, long before any real facts were known about this virus, it was being reported that the elderly and people with underlying conditions were the most at risk. Okay, that makes sense - to a point. There is a severe outbreak in a nursing home in Washington state. Then one in New York. Then Alabama. The question is how many facilities that cater to the elderly can get swarmed with this virus before it starts looking suspicious?

Then officials in Italy announce that patients over 80 will ultimately be left to die in order to spare beds and treatment for younger patients.

My question is when are we allowed to look at this as more of a financial plan than a health management plan?

The link goes into greater detail but this is the gist of it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Years ago on this forum I and others investigated and warned that this was coming, only to be ridiculed.

Yup we elderly need to die.

Plus I remember topics thinking our death was a good idea.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

PA Health Secretary.

Rachel Levine.

God! I hope she started out as a man..... I would not wish that sexiness on any woman...

Meet Rachel Levine, one of the very few transgender public officials in America

Rachel moved her mother out of a nursing home in PA at the same time they were telling PA residents that nursing homes were completely safe. Which led to thousands of deaths when they brought flu patients into the nursing homes.

They need to be investigated.

Health Secretary Rachel Levine’s removal of mom from care home amid epidemic draws scrutiny
edit on 15-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Years ago on this forum I and others investigated and warned that this was coming, only to be ridiculed.

Socialized systems don't work very will if you do not have a huge worker base. Old people are just a draw on the system giving nothing back, they need to go for a robust full socialized society.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
LONG TIME ATS lurker here. I made this account years ago, never used it. ANYWAY I felt the need to reply to this thread to let you know that this is 100000000% true.

I live on Long Island right outside of NYC. My aunt has been paralyzed for years and years after multiple strokes. She cannot take care of herself at all but she did have an aide that came to help her at home, along with my mom. She also has some family at the house.

After the pandemic broke out, the aide could no longer take care of her and my aunt broke out with bad bed sores - it took a BIG FIGHT with paramedics plus my aunt's doctor being there on the scene - to finally get her admitted to the hospital. The woman literally would have died at home with no one to take care of her properly (my mother couldn't go over there either).

So my aunt was at the hospital for a few days and they decided she had to be admitted to a nursing home. We didn't like it but it was really our only option. About a week later, maybe less, nursing home officials left voicemails on my mom's cell phone about how there are "patients and staff infected with Covid-19 at the nursing home." Basically just informing her - no other info or any info about my aunt.

Mom finally (FINALLY) got in contact with someone at the nursing home. Mom was going crazy at this point. They told her my Aunt was tested positive for Covid-19 and the nursing home staff said she was tested originally AT THE HOSPITAL and got infected AT THE HOSPITAL.

Now 1 - why were we never informed of this before she was transferred to the nursing home????
2 - WHY WOULD THEY TRANSFER HER IF SHE WAS INFECTED WITH COVID-19????
3 - why are we just finding out NOW!? (I guess that's the same as #1).

About a week or so later they tested her again and said she was negative for the virus. So they say. We have been able to see her on Facetime-like calls from the nursing home so it looks like Aunt is doing okay (she can barely talk right now). But everything just made ZERO sense. Then I see on the cover of Newsday this week that Cuomo ordered patients to stop being sent to nursing homes ... like HUH? WHY WOULD THEY BE SENT TO BEGIN WITH????

So that's just my input - perspective from someone who witnessed it firsthand with my family.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That’s a couple dots I never connected .

Thanks

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It looks like Michigan governor Whitmer is guilty of the same atrocities committed by Governor Cuomo of New York!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Here in the UK the remainer mob after the referendum made no secret that they all blamed the oldies for us voting to leave the EU.

"We can wait till they all die and then push for another vote and win" was a commonly voiced sentiment. Our care homes have also seen a high number of infections and death.

Those charming EU lovers seem to have quietened down a bit lately.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Some horrible numbers ' N.Y. versus Florida ' youtu.be...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Socialized systems don't work very will if you do not have a huge worker base. Old people are just a draw on the system giving nothing back, they need to go for a robust full socialized society.

What else is new?

That's what you get when you convince people that it's all about 'survival of the fittest', and that that's natural, nature doing its thing, the 'lesser' members of a species giving way for the evolution of the 'better' members of a species. Nothing new under the sun really:

For a summary, start at 8:40 below:

edit on 17-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

That's what you get when you convince people that it's all about 'survival of the fittest', and that that's natural, nature doing its thing, the 'lesser' members of a species giving way for the evolution of the 'better' members of a species. Nothing new under the sun really:

Well until that better member's head is on the chopping block then they have a slightly different perspective.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
...on purpose?

Just finishing the threat title.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Everyone on the planet is like molasses in January.

Who Sent COVID-19 Positive Patients Into Nursing Homes?

The blue states! After Fauci, Pelosi and Cuomo claimed the virus
was no big deal. " Go on a cruise" " Go out on the town".

They're right in Americas face murdering us in plain site choking
our country economically committing acts of war on us and so few
realize that just the way the words "Conspiracy theory" is used
in negative connotation against critical thinking. Absolutely enables
conspiracy to be perpetrated right in your face. All they have to do
is wait for that first person who states the obvious and boom slapped
back man that's just conspiracy theory.

These people are vile! Why else would they still be actively in
pursuit at 80 years old? Does anyone think that's normal?

The world is not what it seems obviously!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They did that here in the UK too.

I don’t believe this is a coincidence, especially after all the bleating about protecting them and then this happens.

Here in the UK this demographic was blamed for Brexit so maybe payback for that too.

edit on 8/6/2020 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join