It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 caused by a 'smart' virus that can find blind spots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: neoholographic

Lol they make this virus sound like a good damn Terminator.. lmao it can't hunt out victims it's a virus it can't look over and say hey look there is an old fat guy I am going after him. This is fear mongering at it's finest... To the point of satire. Funniest thing I have read for a while. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, we should call this virus Arnold.

But in a very high-pitched voice!

Get to the choppa!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Calling something "nothing new" is nothing new around these parts.

Hopefully fellow members of ATS are as smart as this virus and choose to detect weakened critical thinking.

As you said so very succinctly :

Some are smarter than others.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

When they say the virus is smart it's not saying it in the same way that a human would be smart

sooo.... they aliens?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I am still in the opinion that you should talk to someone. Like with words via your throat/mouth area. I am also in the opinion that some sleep might do you right. Don't forget to brush your teeth and drink your techics

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

You are killing me. I am pretty sure you got this ass backward. Are you Dr. Fisher by chance?

Viruses don't discriminate and not attack people with healthy immune systems.. healthy immune systems kill the virus and weak immune systems are less successful at killing the virus.
Are there folk with weak immune systems that have had the virus but only mild symptoms or more severe symptoms and recovered OK?

Immune systems aside. If the virus infect many but does not make them poorly then the virus will have its weaknesses will it not and is it just a case of finding them, like some of things suggested already. Or is it 100% down to immune systems>

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
it's not smart. it's just a virus. once inside you it reproduces billions of times, and then gets out (coughs, sneezes, breathing, etc). It can infect anyone if it's still alive, get enough in you and you get infected. if you're immune system is weak in the appropriate way, the virus will take hold, and you'll get ill. Some people fight it off, and get over it, others don't. That's not the virus doing that, that's just how different people react.
again. the virus is not smart.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
If this virus has 30 strains like recently reported and it's "smart" then that could spell trouble ahead.

Not for those of us who know how to keep our immune systems strong/vital.

Covid-19's unique ability to both infect humans and cause disease means it is vital that the healthcare system be flexible enough to take on new challenges the "smart" virus poses, a panel of experts said on Wednesday (April 22).

I agree. New measures need to be taken to make sure that any patient who looks like they are getting serious symptoms should be immediately put on high dose vitamin C. Problem solved for 99+% of those who would otherwise die if left in the hands of the medical mafia.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A virus is a living life form. Yes, it is. A birth, life, traveling, growing, replicating, modifying

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Isn't it just so convenient that this "virus" (or whatever it is) patiently waited until the governments of the world all wanted more power and control to come out of the shadows?

Pretty much all the plagues and diseases in human history were either self-limiting or medical solutions were fairly easily found.

You couldn't write a better script if you tried.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Isn't it just so convenient that this "virus" (or whatever it is) patiently waited until the governments of the world all wanted more power and control to come out of the shadows?

Pretty much all the plagues and diseases in human history were either self-limiting or medical solutions were fairly easily found.

You couldn't write a better script if you tried.
Coincidences are the plans or accidents of some!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join