It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 private testing--- ACCESS DENIED---

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

There seem to be rather odd contradiction with this covid-19 pandemic . The FDA dont allow private testing . Well dont you think is`s odd that
they declare pandemic, and put people in house arrest but then prevent private testing ? It look`s quite bad and suspicious action to me. By having private testing individuals could then show to officials if they are immune, and so would not need vaccine .

Right now, due to FDA restrictions, we are not allowed to access, buy or use any COVID-19 immunology-based assay to determine

(1) If we have been infected in the past

(2) If we currently have antibodies

(3) If we have a current infection

(4) If we are COVID-19 naive.

Some examples in which private testing using the same technology is 100% private:
HIV testing

Pregancy testing

Drug testing

Paternity testing

Other STD testing

An Open Letter to Freedom-Loving American Citizens

IPAK

Source

edit on 20-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So much to be wary of in the situation we are in right now...
Most of us on this site have issues with what we are given for information answers etc on a wide range of topics...
The tests they are using are even suspect to me because of how they are done...
I’m not talking about how they are not efficient...
I do not like at all how they are preformed in a way which is a perfect delivery method...

edit on 20-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The test kits they use ...PCR are not even suitable for this, it never was . That is one more reason to get access to private antibody test.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The test ktis they use ...PCR are not even suitable for this, it never was . That is one more reason to get access to private antibody test.

PCR? The vast majority of people have absolutely no idea what this refers to:

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method used widely in molecular biology to make millions to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample rapidly, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it to a large enough amount to study in detail.

Polymerase chain reaction
According to a recent video (I believe posted on ATS), this is an inefficient way to test because in the process of replication and magnification, different anomolies may appear which can be misinterpreted. That's a simplification probably, but that's the extent of my understanding!

Is there another reason why you think such testing is not suitable? Or more to it?

edit on 20-4-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
With all this talk of testing; has anyone announced that their testing method is 99% or more accurate? I heard the USA testing method was at least 90%. The USA test is an antibody test. The Chinese use PCR but I heard their method was only 50% accurate. Until there is a test method that is over 99% accurate, testing will not be a good method to make decisions upon.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just read a lot about it, also posting about it here in ATS , that it simply is not accurate method...It gives false readings so much that it dont look to be suitable testing method.

I think i read few days ago that when the PCR test were originally developed, the author even sayed that it cant be used
for this kind of thing like they are now doing with covid-19...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The FDA is a beaurocratic, bloated agency with archaic, ridiculous restrictions.
This is another agency that is in need of a total restructuring .
Trump is trying to cut through the red tape and streamline some of the regulations on testing, he has truly inherited a mess in regards to the FDA.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

from what Ive heard in an interview with a doctor (posted in a thread) that if you had the flu shot this year then the test will be positive, so this test is for all viruses, im not sure if that is true.
edit on 20 4 2020 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And lets not forget the RE-INFECTING that has been talked for months now, if they have used PCR , it`s no wonder that anyone can basically get positive after had negative results....Because the damn test can give any result ....it`s near to lottery .

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The test ktis they use ...PCR are not even suitable for this, it never was . That is one more reason to get access to private antibody test.

PCR? The vast majority of people have absolutely no idea what this refers to:

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method used widely in molecular biology to make millions to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample rapidly, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it to a large enough amount to study in detail.

Polymerase chain reaction
According to a recent video (I believe posted on ATS), this is an inefficient way to test because in the process of replication and magnification, different anomolies may appear which can be misinterpreted. That's a simplification probably, but that's the extent of my understanding!

Is there another reason why you think such testing is not suitable? Or more to it?

Yup PCR is like recording a faint sound.

When you boost the signal you want, you also boost the background noise you don't want.

edit on 4/20/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
When it comes to PCR I would expect false negatives more than false positives. The reason for this is that you need the primer to anneal to a RNA strand of the virus to begin the process. Unless this is a generic primer for many different viruses then you should get more false negatives than false positive. If this testing is using a generic primer then it is a useless test.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I just read a lot about it, also posting about it here in ATS , that it simply is not accurate method...It gives false readings so much that it dont look to be suitable testing method.

Ah well... thank you anyway. I've been trying to understand this better as well.

I think i read few days ago that when the PCR test were originally developed, the author even sayed that it cant be used for this kind of thing like they are now doing with covid-19...

Yes, I recall that being said as well. Due to the many many false positives that will result. With this virus in particular, because distortions from other viruses -- caused by the amplification -- can be mistaken/misidentified as the "crowns" that the Coronavirus are known for.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

from what Ive heard in an interview with a doctor (posted in a thread) that if you had the flu shot this year then the test will be positive, so this test is for all viruses, im not sure if that is true.

Oh wow. If true, that's very disturbing. And it would explain why we have so few actual flu cases being reported...

I don't know if or how this would fit into the equation, but in the beginning of this, I tried to find out what kind of bacterial infection was causing the pneumonia associated with Covid. It was my understanding, and was stated by many "experts," that the pneumonia was a complication of the Covid, but that the pneumonia itself was a bacterial infection... There are several bacteria that can cause pneumonia, like staph or pneumococcus, and I wanted to see if there was one in particular. I never found one. And the weird thing is that it seems as if now experts are saying the pneumonia is actually caused by the Covid itself.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, maybe folks are misspeaking, maybe media is misreporting... but this seems odd to me. And this talk about the PCR false positives just reminded me of it. As I said, it may or may not be related though!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Only related as far as PCR testing: Haven't a lot of people gone to prison due to DNA testing of body fluid evidence used as evidence that was from PCR testing?

On topic: I got an email at work recently that offered antibody testing for COVID-19. One of my co-workers called about it. They were only offering it to businesses to test their employees. They wouldn't sell tests to individuals. It was a fingerprick test that claimed 15 minute results.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just go on Joe Rogans podcast, he seems to be hoarding a lot of tests.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yup PCR is like recording a faint sound.

When you boost the signal you want, you also boost the background noise you don't want.

That's an excellent analogy -- thank you!

It reminded me of the reports of gunfire at the Las Vegas shooting, and the difficulty trying to amplify audio to identify and/or distinguish different types of gunfire. Same confusion and same principle.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yea, i just think we are in gray area with PCR test results,and surely it should not be used to give reason for lockdowns or vaccines .

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe they don't want private testing as then the cat will be out the bag.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

That`s my feeling about this, and they could loose a lot vaccine customers , even make the mandatory vaccination to not happen. I am sure Fauci & Gates oppose private testing , why let a good crisis go to waste.

top topics

join