It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Complete List of humans with Psychokinetic powers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Time4Nostalgia

I think it's a good list so far. Those fire ones always made me wonder. There's another of shaolin monks who throw needles through glass and all kinds of crazy things. I can't search for it now, unfortunately, but maybe in a few hours I'll give it a go and come back. Thanks for a good thread in my favorite forum.

And don't listen to the ridicule. They think the whole site is the pit these days.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I like magic tricks.
edit on 4/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I like magic tricks.

Thats great. Why are you in the paranormal forum?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why not?

Illusions are cool.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Here's that Shaolin thing.
The needle does not go through the glass and there is nothing psychokinetic about it. But it is impressive.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Why not?

Illusions are cool.

I agree. I've always wondered about the fire ones. As I mentioned. It just annoys me when people complain about too many political threads or covid threads. Then something fun to talk about comes up and everyone mocks. How about discuss. How do you think the fire is done? How do you think needles can be thrown through glass plates? Its interesting to me. And I'm a skeptic.

ETA: just saw you posted that video. Thats not the one I was talking about. But thanks for looking it up!

edit on 13-4-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

How do you think the fire is done?
I don't know. But I bet David Blaine does.

How do you think needles can be thrown through glass plates?

Needles to say (get it), they aren't.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge was an offer by the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) to pay out one million U.S. dollars to anyone who could demonstrate a supernatural or paranormalability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. A version of the challenge was first issued in 1964. Over a thousand people applied to take it, but none were successful. 

Why didn't they collect their million dollars?

source

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say but show ANY Qi-qonq "master" showing off his skills on video and there a million and one videos of them having there asses handed to them on a plate.
They are the either fooling themselves or trying to fool others.
I trained in martial arts and have been a Spiritualist for more years than I'd like to mention and have never seen a single person demonstrate "supernatural powers" of any sort.
I truly wish i had, but i have never witnessed a single one.

I studied a little Aikido as part of my martial arts experience and loved the "Ki" EXERCISES, but was amazed at how some teachers believed that these exercises were more than that? I mean some students literally fell over themselves because it's what is expected and so the teacher believes in his "skills", so student and teacher end up lieing to each other.
Its a lot worse when you look into Qi-gong, as this has been turned into an art form all of its own.

I believe Qi or Ki was originally used to help centre the mind and to help visualise certain movements or practices and either dumb or unscrupulousness teachers "believed" in these practices as a martial form and not as a aid, and later "teachers" used cons and tricks to gain notoriety for monetary gain or some other gain,Qi and Ki are for the mind and are mental exercises.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

wouldn't expect any less from a closed minded person, sometimes you're a real S.O.B. Phage.....

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
hi - tjis thread has inspired me to write up - a thread i has been meaning to do - for weeks

ATS link

it links into this thread - from a skeptic stance

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Regarding your thread there are 2 points I would like to make.

1. Medical Qiqong is NOT a martial art it's a traditional chinese medicine skill , The martial art masters you are referring in those videos either practice Tai-chi or Wushu (martial art) Qigong which concerned with building body strength to make it resistant against attacks. Medical Qiqong practitioners are not fighters they are physical therapists.

2. Within the field of medical Qiqong there are only certain ancient Daoist practices that uses meditation and breathing techniques for projecting energy these include Neigong , Mo Pai & Lei Shan Dao. All of these practices are secret and only passed on to certain individuals.

edit on 15-4-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There's this magical power called static electricity or electrickery!!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ok - so i think i got the massage

fake martial arts fraud = different to fake medical fraud

that about sum it up ?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What? No Chris Angel?

edit on 2020-4-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Oh ya! All of that is about as far as you can get from Psychokinetic powered humans as you can get.

In fact there not even good as youtube fodder videos. They may not even pass muster on the entertainment factor as well.

I much prefer the street fighter edition of preachers with holy moly psychokinetic powers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join