It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

invaderzim w00t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
who here loves invaderzim say w00t (and give a comment) i have all 3 discs of the first and only season too bad jhonen(did i spell that right) was brainwashed by nickelodeon to stop doing the show.....but..i sent about 50 e-mails to nickelodeon demanding that the show be put back on some cartoon station GRRRR!!!
:sp am:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
:cheer s::che ers::c heers: :cheer s::che ers::c heers: woot this is great

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Invader Zim ruled.....

To me, it was by far one of the coolest catoons around, and Zim kinda reminded me of myself.....someone needs to be beat for takin it off the air
:bash:

Tak

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I love Invader Zim! I have all 3 discs and watch them when I'm in a bad mood and Gir's stupidity always puts a smile on my face. I have almost every Ep. remembered.... I find myself most like Tak (look at my name if you havent noticed) even though she was a short 1 time character she was so mad because she had so much injustice in her life but no one cared.

"Don't touch anything....or I'll melt your face off or something..."-Zim

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Is it not OBVIOUS I like Invader Zim?!

The best line:
"Me! I was the turkey all along!" - Gir, Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars

[edit on 25-3-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Invader Zim was by far one of the most creative shows to EVER come out of nickelodian, i and i HATE nick now for their fear of letting Jhonen do what he wanted, if that would have happend, the show whould have been ten times better, did any of you listian to the audio commentary for the DVDs? gold! GOLD and kick THREW it away!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!Although if you want more stuff from Jhonen Vasquez, i suggest you read his comics, like Jhonney the homicidal maniac, Squee, i feel sick, and i think that's all of them....ME>

top topics

join