It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hailstones Weighing 45 Pounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Have you repented of a life time of sinful ways?

Thats a personal thing, why is that any of your business and why do any decisions I make in my life affect you??
Thats actually kind of pompous and messed up.

yes or no.

I don't need to answer that since you have 0 authority on my views or my life.

On topic, there are parts of revelation I can see happening and some I don't.
Nature is a beast and man is foolish, I wouldn't rule anything out.

No, it is everyone's business. Everyone must admit their sin in front of the whole world publicly. I have sinned and I am really sorry. I ask the Lord's mercy to forgive me. If all people did this right now the world would change. You misinterpret my words as well. I never claimed any authority over you.
edit on 29-3-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You misinterpret my words as well. I never claimed any authority over you.

Did I?

If all people did this

Again, who are you (or anyone) to speak for all of us and tell all people what they should be doing??

I heard about a guy in Germany years ago who had those same flawed thoughts...turns out he was just a raving madman.

I have sinned and I am really sorry.

That sounds like a "you" problem.

When nature decides to unleash its wrath, its because it is time.
How full of ourselves our we to think that everything revolves around us??

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So is there any actual article to substantiate this 45pound hail claim? I searched and all I could come up with is a two week old news article claiming large egg size balls of hail. I would think 45 pound hail would be making the more recent news. Do you have a link to this claim?

HUGE HAIL HITS CENTRAL US

this is all I could find and they said the hail was hen egg sized hardly what I would call 45 pounds.

(EDIT)
..Oh never mind I read the OP again this is all conjecture and has not happened my bad.
edit on 29-3-2020 by SolAquarius because: oppsie me

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Inconsequential
N.B. The previous verse says "Every island fled away and no mountains were to be found". The hail is part of a greater upheaval.

It leads into the battle of Armageddon. A greater upheaval there can not be!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
where would you hide? You'd need a cave.

maybe you can sell doomsday hail shelters that withstand 45 pound hail.

The cave reference reminds me of this scripture about the people, even military commanders wanting the caves and the mountains to hide themselves from Jesus when that day arrives:

"And the heaven departed as a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and every island was removed from its place.  Then the kings of the earth, the high officials, the military commanders, the rich, the strong, every slave, and every free person hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains." Revelation 6 14, 15

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The implication was that the "hail" was actually part of the rock disturbance, rather than frozen water in the usual way. Read the two verses together.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The implication was that the "hail" was actually part of the rock disturbance, rather than frozen water in the usual way. Read the two verses together.

Oh, I see what you mean. Is there anywhere else rocks are considered hail? You are stating that rocks are the hailstones? As far as I know hail is congealed water.

In any event, just as the rain of hail are hard-hitting judgement messages against humankind and its governments, the mountains and islands are also symbolic of institutions and organizations that seem permanent.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I have no intention of exegetical greek word hailstones and there 2000+ year old understanding from of all things, Johns mysterious book of Revelations but unlikely to be frozen water falling from the sky
Knowing Jewish literature and their constant use of hyperbole when describing unknown events.
Who knows
How would John describe a military ordinance explosion, something falling and shattering, raining like hail.
The bible is not all completely literal

there are two huge sources of Trillions of big chunks of ice (aka: hailstones)
We on Earth know of the Kuiper Belt & the Oort Cloud comprised of icy asteroids...that surround the Solar System

bet-cha Planet X must Perturb the icy-rocks & cause them to fall to the Sun & millions of the icy chunks & rocks will crash into the Earths orbit path and become Terminal Velocity Hailstones @ 45 pounds mass

see Perturb:
verb (used with object) to disturb or disquiet greatly in mind; agitate. to throw into great disorder; derange. Astronomy. to cause perturbation in the orbit of (a celestial body).

Perturb | Define Perturb at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/perturb

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Possibly, who knows
I just said unlikely because I think it’s unlikely

Things will get worse sadly

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Instead of being stuck on the literal menaing of the English word used in translation, try to picture the scene.
The previous verse says that islands fled away, mountains were not found. What does that mean, exactly? Where do the rocks go? Surely the meaning is that the rock element of the landscape gets thrown about all over the place. What the text calls "hail" is then likely to be the rocks coming down again. Gravity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join