It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran refuses US help, Supreme leader cites conspiracy theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: spewn

What leader would accept help from a country that is trying to destroy them ? , if the US genuinely wanted to help they'd ease the sanctions.

Yep, accepting help from their enemies would look like weakness. Maybe the U.S did release this virus to cripple their enemies to then offer " conditional" support...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ya, well my first thought was that maybe... just maybe... the us was looking for a few experimental test subjects far away from us for their drug trials as they look for a cure or vaccine for the virus.
Anyone older than me remember the 1975/1976 flu season. That was the year I spent a couple weeks in the hospital with pneumonia. I dont remember much, but what is happening now brought back some memories of then. I think I spent two or three days in the hallway waiting for a room to be moved to. I started reading up on it some when I realized how much I dont remember... like... how did I get to the hospital.
But, by what I read, ford fast tracked a flu virus that season that really didnt work that well. Sounds like it did more harm than good?? Just wondering if anyone remembered enough of that time to clarify what happened with the vaccine?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You could try using google.

The sanctions in Iran are causing increased rate of death from the virus. Thats word on the street from the NGOs working in the area.

While Trump administration officials continue to insist that food and medicine are exempt from US sanctions, and that sanctions do not hurt the Iranian people, evidence suggests that unilateral sanctions are collectively punishing the Iranian population by denying them adequate and reliable access to medicine.

inthesetimes.com...

Relief International, one of the few humanitarian organizations that has been bringing medical supplies into Iran, issued a stark warning nearly three weeks ago: “There is an extreme shortage of these supplies in-country, where stock is often low due to the steep price of medicines and medical equipment—a consequence of U.S. sanctions.”

inthesetimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

US sanctions on Iran are 'limiting imports of life-saving medicine'

US sanctions have seriously impacted humanitarian trade with Iran, limiting the import of life-saving medicine into the country and endangering the lives of Iranian patients, according to a new report. The report conducted by Human Rights Watch says patients in Iran suffering from special and rare diseases, such as cancer and epilepsy, dependent on imported medicine and therefore are suffering from the negative effects of sanctions.

www.independent.co.uk...

see reply above also

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: spewn

Good..
Word will spread..
maybe if the people of Iran rise up against their “government” they will end up with a promising future.

Like the people of America did when the US refused assistance from Cuba after Katrina?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join