It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

627 New Fatalities In Italy In 24 Hours...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Fatality rate is still climbing higher every day

Yesterday was 627 in 24 hours...

It's been 11 days since they locked down... Hopefully it peaks in the next day or two and starts on the downslope.

Stay inside unless necessary y'all...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

FEAR YOU, For creating more!

Bull Fu##in Feces

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The first who says that it's a conspiracy to make room for more African migrants wins a lollipop.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
The first who says that it's a conspiracy to make room for more African migrants wins a lollipop.

Have they been releasing specifics for all those that have died in Italy?

One could also entertain the thought that the bulk of those that died are migrants.

Didn't Italy just make some waves last year with a swing in their elections? I remember hearing nationalism thrown around.

Also, I seem to recall them being allies to someone back in the 40's who's history has not aged well(or ever will).

Conspiracys aside. I do find it strange how hard they are getting hit.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

It is very strange. I know they have a lot of older people, and that the younger people tend to minlge and hang out or live with their older family members. But, damn.... If these numbers are true, damn. And I don't know enough about their geopolitical situation to have any conspiratorial explanations.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Italy has 10 deaths per 1000 a year.... that’s like 16000 a day..... 👍
They are using the ACTUAL mortality rate to justify this takeover and using the panic and chaos to blind you from seeing the math and the truth

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

NBC? You might as well get news from a sewing circle.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

FEAR YOU, For creating more!

Bull Fu##in Feces

Everyone is going to remember these types of posts. As time passes and the bleak outlook on our future sets in on everyone on the planet, we are going to remember these posts. If will be interesting to see who survives or has the ability to casually peruse conspiracy boards still, but someone will get a kick out of it. I shouldnt say that, I doubt anyone will laugh.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My whole thing about “500 fatalities a day” is about the staff available to deal with the corpses.

I think China and Iran are lying about their per deaths. And that doesn’t help the rest of the world prepare for their own reaction.

The only thing is that it takes resources to deal with everything. And then it needs to reset. The death rates seem to rise as the new cases come in. The “spooky MSM” stories about mass graves are mostly out of context (and time).

The death rate nearly doubles so watch for 900 to 1,000 per day. Then, everyone should be a bit scared.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The army is dispersing corpses to cremation centers all around the country because the cities themselves can't keep up...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Italy with 60 million has an average death rate of about 1750 per day. So 600 extra per day is an increase of about 30%, so it is hard for me to think the country is over burden to the point of what some are saying. Yes it is more, but is it at the point that it is uncontrollable?

IDN, I'm just putting some numbers on it all.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Italy with 60 million has an average death rate of about 1750 per day. So 600 extra per day is an increase of about 30%, so it is hard for me to think the country is over burden to the point of what some are saying. Yes it is more, but is it at the point that it is uncontrollable?

Has more to do with it hitting one place all at once. The country as a whole can absorb the bodies, I'm sure. That's why they are shipping the coffins and not digging mass graves.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I guess at some point one has to ask them self if they believe the most advanced and sophisticated nations to exist on the planet would really miscalculate to the degree that they all seem to be. If every decision maker in every nation is operating on base feelings and emotion and just saying YOLO about devastating their own economies because it seems to be the hip thing to do. If they think this is all overreaction by trillion dollar bureaucratic machines.

Maybe that is the case. Maybe the numbers dont match up because all of these people climbed their way to the top being complete idiots. Maybe you would have a strong argument for a few.

Either way nothing goes back to the way it used to be. There is no winning or feeling smug and superior wether we posted that Martial Law was imminent or impossible. None of us could have prevented what happened but we are all responsible for our own actions from now on. We will get a very well deserved rude awakening.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Why are the official statistics different?
www.epicentro.iss.it...
pdf file. (daily updated in the evening)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
793 new fatalities in the last 24 hours...

We're still trending upward

www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join