It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the world be a different place after COVID19?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: edmc^2
What say you?
Will the world be a different place after COVID19?

Not different enough.

How bout this?

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Britain said on Friday it supported Russian President Vladimir Putin's idea to hold a summit between the leaders of the permanent members of the U.N. Security Council to discuss international peace and security measures.

Britain is the last country to give its assent after Putin in January proposed that the leaders of Russia, China, the United States, France and Britain meet. [ ]

France and China have publicly voiced their approval for the summit, while a senior U.S. administration official said in February that President Donald Trump was willing to meet and discuss arms control.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Friday that Britain had expressed an interest in Putin's idea and that the best venue for the meeting could be the 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, scheduled for Sept. 15-30 in New York....

sports.yahoo.com...

Looks like they will pushing for making the U.N. as a powerful entity in the name of 'international peace and security measures.'

What will this lead to? remains to be seen but it will indeed be a totally different world when they achieve it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: edmc^2

Looks like they will pushing for making the U.N. as a powerful entity in the name of 'international peace and security measures.'

Looks like they will do what the U.N. mostly does. Talk.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Looks like they will do what the U.N. mostly does. Talk.

True, but I think this time they are serious. This coronavirus might be the trigger that have forced them to finally sit down and no more chit chat.

Back in January, this was said:

/UpdaJERUSALEM, January 23. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested holding a summit of the leaders of Russia, China, the US, France and Britain in 2020 to discuss world affairs.

"Neglect of the past and discord in the face of threats may entail terrible consequences. We should have the courage to not only say so straightforwardly, but to do everything in our powers to protect and defend peace," Putin told the fifth World Holocaust Forum.

In his opinion, the United Nations’ five founding nations, five powers that bear special responsibility for the preservation of civilization, can and must set an example."

tass.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well, now that Putin can be president for life he can do anything!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well, now that Putin can be president for life he can do anything!

I think the person/s or nation they will be put in the U.N. security council will be the who will dictate the affairs of the world. Scary yet exciting times we're living in.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The world is a different place every day after the events of that day. Just saying. Let's not get carried away, increase panic, etc.

So, there's been much discussion about lack of testing ability in this country (USA) and what occurs to me about that, is once you've a positive test, you may be "marked" for ......well, whatever, use your imagination. Just saying, if we're going all conspiracy on this stuff, your positive result may very well mark you for......lots of chaos related stuff.

Having said that, I notice for many years on this site, many of us post factually important info, and then suddenly post some random, skewed stuff.....so there's my random skewed stuff. LOL
regards and stay safe,
tetra50

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes it will. After this flu gets exposed for the nothing burger that it is — people will wake up to the fact that their Governments and news outlets, all lie to them.

Do you remember when the first videos of China coming out? You know, the ones where people were having seizures from this? Where are the reports of people having those symptoms now???

Yes this is the curious thing. Maybe it has mutated already in transmission. Maybe there are different viruses. I don’t know

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: 3sixand9

Just curious what people are saying about WH not accepting 100-200k test kits 3 weeks ago. Surely we are in this together and Uncle Sam isn’t THAT exemplary...?

Or.

Why the “P” word was only issued this week by the WHO when it met their own criteria 3 weeks ago...

Could it be that every president has advisers he relies on to bring him accurate information so he can make an informed decision, and a lot of his advisers are hold-overs from the previous administration with an extreme hatred and unreasonable bias towards the current POTUS?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Somebody should tell Trump that he needs new advisors.
He's just too unsophisticated and gullible I guess. It's been three years now.
edit on 3/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well it could damage male fertility so less crowded planet. That's for sure
It should lead to global economic reset. Everyone starting with clean card. No debts...but all those bankers would have to die and I doubt that corona can dig down to their D.U.M.Bs

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It should lead to global economic reset. Everyone starting with clean card. No debts...but all those bankers would have to die and I doubt that corona can dig down to their D.U.M.Bs

So where are we now in the 'new normal'?

Worse off or better off?

Is 2nd wave coming?

To mask or not to mask - your decision.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

For sure a reset is coming.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I mean that does seem to be the theme in Russia. They have some kind of Sith lord type leadership over there. Leader for life until some underling or acquaintance takes it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I've been a club president before where I wasn't wanted. The popular kid was supposed to win and I won off of a joke vote.

I didn't even know I was running.

I did a decent enough job, but after a month or so I realized that it wasn't worth it. When the writing is literally on the wall that the VP, treasurer, and other officials don't want ya, well then I got better things to do lol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join