It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premier Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife now in self-quarantine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just saw news saying that they are in self-quarantine for 14 days, Trudeau's wife recently travelled to Europe, now has been developing flu symptoms. She is getting covid-19 tested.

Justin and wife

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He's the Prime Minister.

The premier of Ontario is Doug Ford

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
He's the Prime Minister.

The premier of Ontario is Doug Ford

Yes you're right. Prime Minister I mean. I haven't had a cup of coffee all day ☕

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sounds like someone just needs a vacation.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Tim Horton's has the best Coffee and Doughnuts in Canada and the USA. Go Timmy!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

We got to Tim's probably 3-5 times a day for a coffee.
Every second day I get a free coffee from the rewards card.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I hope Trudeau is one of the ones who has an extremely bad reaction to this COVD-19. I know, I am living in a fantasy world with that idea, because I am sure that the Canadian government will spend millions of dollars to make him better.

All those treatments will make his life hell for a while and may teach him that throwing money at treatments is not always the best thing to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack
The same globalist PM that still has all Canada's borders open.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hopefully that coward stays quarantined until a new PM is found.

I didn't think he could possibly be a bigger eff up than his dad, but here we are.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
On the bright side, at least he won't be out making a fool of himself and the country. Nor will he be giving away tens of millions to foreign countries. Oh, and of course, he won't be apologising to * insert minority here * for wrongs of past generations and giving them boatloads of cash to make it right.

I don't know, this may be one of the better things to happen in Canada this year.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Updated: P.M. Justin's wife, Sophie, has been tested positive for Covid-19.

Sophie

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The elite are feigning sick and going underground.

Once they are safely tucked away, what's in store for us?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope Trudeau is one of the ones who has an extremely bad reaction to this COVD-19. I know, I am living in a fantasy world with that idea, because I am sure that the Canadian government will spend millions of dollars to make him better.

I know it's just a fantasy, but what if Trump goes down hard, and Mike Pence too? I mean they've both been exposed. That would mean that Nancy Pelosi would have to step in as POTUS while they're out, being cared for by the best doctors in the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: rickymouse

I know it's just a fantasy, but what if Trump goes down hard, and Mike Pence too? I mean they've both been exposed. That would mean that Nancy Pelosi would have to step in as POTUS while they're out, being cared for by the best doctors in the world.

Oh god, Nancy was insane with Thors Gavel, could you imagine how she would be with the presidential seal and Airforce one. Could you imagine how big her head would be as comander and chief of the Armed forces. Now I am panicking. Thanks a lot for the fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Nuclear cleansing?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack They sure are determined and making a big effort into a "vaccination" next will be forced ones,pushing this agenda hard

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Pelosi has sternly and confidently stated that Donald Trump will not be the President come November.

If President Trump and Mike Pence drops, Nancy will be the #1 suspect... which means she'll never see the Presidency.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Keep a very close eye on who rises from among the ashes when this is over. I am not pushing the religion card but that book as written is a fact.

I know one thing and that is to keep a close eye on Bill Gates and his universal flu vaccine.

Then we have this that just pops up:

A Potential Universal Flu Vaccine Just Passed an Important Clinical Trial CARLY CASSELLA 11 MARCH 2020
edit on 13-3-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What? Does Nancy Pelosi keep a COVID 19 spray bottle in her pocket? LOL

No, if Trump and Pence "go down" with the virus, putting them in quarantine, and unable to do their prospective governing jobs, then Nancy Pelosi would have to step in as an acting and "temporary" POTUS.

I wasn't suggesting that either of them would die from the virus, just become incapacitated, not murdered. LOL

If they did come down with virus, Nancy Pelosi wouldn't be the culprit. It would be, perhaps the Brazilian envoy, or perhaps Bill Barr or Vanky, who both met with the Australian PM, who has tested positive for the virus too.

new topics

top topics

join