It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sneeze causes plane to divert

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't have testicles and do not plan on growing any...but completely agree with you about all the "candy-asses". It is truly embarrassing to see how weak and scared so many people in the great United States have become in recent years. I keep thinking, surely these people will wake up one day and realize how embarrassing they really are...but I will not be holding my breath. Oh, and if I hear one more grown ass adult say they are feeling "triggered" or "it's not fair" I may lose my damn mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Hypntick

My other half was in Walmart yesterday and when she was talking to me on the phone said, "That trip to China did wonders", as a joke. She said she got more than one death glare.

Heh good one.

My joke right now is to ask people if they're up for Chinese takeout. Even better there was a place nearby with a grand opening called Wu Ramen.

Then I get to play the racist angle with them when they start talking flu.

edit on 11-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So is it now technically possible to hijack a plane by making threats to cough and sneeze all over the place unless the hijacker's demands are met?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't have testicles and do not plan on growing any...but completely agree with you about all the "candy-asses". It is truly embarrassing to see how weak and scared so many people in the great United States have become in recent years. I keep thinking, surely these people will wake up one day and realize how embarrassing they really are...but I will not be holding my breath. Oh, and if I hear one more grown ass adult say they are feeling "triggered" or "it's not fair" I may lose my damn mind.

In my opinion , this is the Post of the Day and should come with an award.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If you don't have check in bags, Frontier, $145 round trip per person, with a stop in Denver either way.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The air on most airplanes is so dry and thin that I nearly always cough or sneeze when I'm traveling by them, especially if I had to run to the gate to make a connection. I'd hate to be the one who screwed up all those people's flight plans just because I had a dry cough or sneeze. Good thing I'm not going anywhere soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yeah, you got screwed. You can get two adults from LAX to London for $681 right now. For a little under $1100 you can get to Australia. And that's just a generic Google airfare search, without looking for any deals.

Absolutely agree I got screwed. I just checked Priceline. Tickets are still over $600 each.

Austin to PHX. maybe it’s the destinations that are making them high. It is spring break after all.

When are you leaving, there are some cheap cheap flights.

I just did a quick search: (this is one way)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Call the airline. American waived cancellation and change fees. You might be able to cancel and rebook it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

For the use of the phrase "candyass generations" or for the evidence that the youth have advantages the old don't have when it comes to general health knowledge?

The phrase was used as a paraphrased descriptor, akin to DBCowboys "rugged individual," quote.

As for younger generations being less susceptible to disease, if that wasn't common sense then here's an article with numbers.

www.statnews.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

For the use of the phrase "candyass generations" or for the evidence that the youth have advantages the old don't have when it comes to general health knowledge?

The phrase was used as a paraphrased descriptor, akin to DBCowboys "rugged individual," quote.

As for younger generations being less susceptible to disease, if that wasn't common sense then here's an article with numbers.

www.statnews.com...

They are less susceptible to disease due to them being young.
Not from any generation .
That rang true even during my young years.

Epic Fail.
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Lay down a good logic trap , and watch em step in it . Every. Single. Time.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Call the airline. American waived cancellation and change fees. You might be able to cancel and rebook it.

I just might do that. These tickets are for my teenage kids though. So no super early or late flights and no layovers.

I’m presuming this is why they were so expensive.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

the flight did NOT divert :

cos someone coughed

teh flight divereted because :

mental midgets couldnt cope with a person who coughed

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Would you agree that older generations like baby boomers have a higher chance of dying to this illness than would younger generations like millenials?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah, non- stop, short notice, and counter purchases are usually a little higher, but that's pretty high even for non- stop.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I paid 300 dollars round trip from London to Orlando. Im at Orlando now....having my preflight nerve juice.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.tmj4.com... MkzYe8EvlSqrKdny36KnGbflYA

Officials said a group of people became disruptive because a neighboring passenger was coughing and sneezing on Sunday's flight from Eagle County, Colorado, to Newark International Airport.

This is going to be the new normal for a while. If you cough or sneeze people will look at you like the cooties game in first grade.
Allergy season is right around the corner. People are going to be coughing, sneezing and looking ill. Paranoid people are going to freak out. Some people that aren't usually paranoid will probably give the side eye.

BUT.......... A plane diverting? Get ready for a wild ride, things are going to get crazy.

I can't wait for allergy season to kick in and the media starts freaking everyone out with how it's the worst allergy season ever and to watch out for the new Pollena Virus.

Quick everyone get your N95 masks, because the pollen is coming! Oh wait..

Guess we're doomed to breathe in male plant sperm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join