It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney - One reason Coronavirus might be worse than we think

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

We call them Detol-households...I encourage my kids to pick their nose and eat what they find in there, my wife hates it.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
About 80% of all LED emitters come from China and with the Lunar New year most shipping facilities have been closed for about a month.

I'm in this industry with one of the bigger players, Chinese New Year has been over for weeks and most factories are located in Guandong. These are all still running and we have about a two week addition to lead times for imported material. This can all change but right now we haven't had any major issues.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I just got non stop round trip tickets from San Diego to Hawaii for $348! A few weeks ago it was over $550. This flight is during Spring Break in March.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

We call them Detol-households...I encourage my kids to pick their nose and eat what they find in there, my wife hates it.

Peace

You're one of the cool dads!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Since my prediction on 02/21/20 the DJIA has gone from 28,992 to today's closing at 25,761. That's a loss of 3231 points so far (which equates to over an 11% hit already), and few signs of any end in sight just yet...

Hang in there, folks. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
edit on 2/27/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Today the DJIA closed at 21,200. That's a loss of 7792 points (over 26%) since my prediction on 02/21/20.

I hope some were able to get out in time and sell high.

Personally, I think we've still got a bit more to go before this correction hits bottom, but it's getting closer.

Good luck, folks.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hmm... I mentioned that about Disneyland here in Tokyo (Chiba) no news what so ever. Wonder why... money?

they finally closed down

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Speaking as an ex-pat, don't believe everything that you hear about China.

Dude, I'm Asian. In addition to that I've lived in Asia, Europe and all over the US. To say I've used many different kinds of toilets is an understatement.
I've worked with and had many many Chinese friends over the years. There is much about the culture I adore,
the bathroom is not one of them. Squatting may be healthier but it's not more sanitary (especially for women-splish splash)
Also I know many Chinese/Asian ppl don't like washing their hand after bathroom use, more of a cultural thing about getting sick (ironically). I also find in general Asian (mostly men) like to spit a lot, and pick noses. Two easy ways to get everyone sick.

chinese women pick their noses right in front of you
chinese restaurants, don't get me started on that on, other then, not so clean in the kitchen

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Mickey Mouse in his house pulling down his trousers look mum dirty bum you are het.

MM is the representation of a blue djin ashatan
Basically devil worship.

Corona virus could be a look at our future, kept In Our pens 24 hours with no exercise.
All I can say is I can't wait for ps5

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Disneyland CA is now closing. Anyone have any other info or why?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Mickey Mouse in his house pulling down his trousers look mum dirty bum you are het.

MM is the representation of a blue djin ashatan
Basically devil worship.

Corona virus could be a look at our future, kept In Our pens 24 hours with no exercise.
All I can say is I can't wait for ps5

Never ever completely trust someone who looks like MickeyMouse. I am RickyMouse and you can't trust me completely because that is not my real name. When I post on Facebook, I rarely say anything controversial. I also do not parrot media, political BS, or medical propaganda on Facebook, I will just try to inform friends if they are posting things that are not correct, but do it nicely as not to offend them.

I will never dress in a mickymouse costume, although I used to own a santa costume and wore that on occasion to the bars and parties.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My names Dave and I keep seeing little bright dots out the corner of me eyes they used to be far wider but they are getting closer and lasting longer. If u didn't know better I'd think I was going craxy

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
With Disneyland closing, that is a LOT of money out of there pockets. As it cost around $150 to get in there - and it is always crowded.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

My names Dave and I keep seeing little bright dots out the corner of me eyes they used to be far wider but they are getting closer and lasting longer. If u didn't know better I'd think I was going craxy

I get those shiny stars in my vision on occasion. They don't happen that often, but are annoying when they happen. I guess if they are constantly there, it can be a problem. Reminds me of back in the seventies with the rotating ball and lights putting shiny spots on the ceiling of the dance floor.

Or is your post just a joke and not real at all?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One of the last places on earth I would go to right now would be an amusement park, especially ones like Disneyworld/land that attracts zillions of foreign tourist. Think of all the bars and handles you have to hang onto and touch, you know the ones people puke and drool all over, etc..... Yeah, no thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
No I was being genuine, the freaky thing is its increased big time lately, might have something to do with attempting to get into trance states lately.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That can be a sign that the cornea of your eye is detaching, which could lead to blindness -

- you might want to get to the eye doctor for a check up..

edit on 12-3-2020 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: JAGStorm

Forgot to add airline seats that were "full" during spring break week have all of a sudden opened up!
I've always knew this was a scam to mark up prices.

My friend is a travel booker/agent, after 20yrs received the 1st ever layoff notice.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In many ways its as always about the Optics. Disney or other companies DO NOT want their name associated with any outbreak / death. They will not be able to get out of the news cycle.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Stay lost honey

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join