It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports from Chongqing, China - 2019 - nCoV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This is a nice high resolution vlog showing the situation in one part of Chongqing, China - which is near Hubei. From late January. posted Jan 29, 2020. Started a separate topic so it doesn't get lost. Maybe other people can post things specific to Chongqing here.

I remember one (two?) of my HP Laptop orders in the past came from Chongqing. 30 million people in MUNICIPALITY.

Nice to see something outside of Wuhan / Hubei.
edit on 5-2-2020 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I saw on that video some people without a mask. Wonder the reason. Not available or they just don't want one ?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Feb 6 - Live from China - Coronavirus Updates From Shenzhen China

I know it is not from the same city, but Daniel Dumbrill has been doing some regular updates on ground conditions and his experiences as the virus continues to grow.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeah..quite a bit of vloggers out there. Saw a different one from Shenzhen yesterday. Also one from Beijing. Probably if one types [insert major Chinese city] coronavirus in Youtube, something will pop up. Granted, these aren't the more salacious videos in some Twitter feeds.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Remember that lots of Chinese vloggers on YouTube are state sanctioned. They could be putting out propaganda intended to calm the populace.

Could be legitimate as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

most of the vlogs I have seen are not native Chinese, FWIW. One guy was getting ready to go back to USA. But all they show are empty streets and supermarkets, more or less. You only need to see so many of those

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It’s incredible how many huge cities China has; cities with more than 5 million inhabitants I’ve never heard of. There are more than 100 cities in China with at least 1 million people.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
It’s incredible how many huge cities China has; cities with more than 5 million inhabitants I’ve never heard of. There are more than 100 cities in China with at least 1 million people.

yup - overwhelming.

Been to Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Changsha, Xiamen, Wenzhou, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou. HK and Macau too. A small town I recall was < 250,000 people. Overwhelming with a capital O. Have next to zero interest to return, maybe a little Shanghai on an overnighter or 2...but don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Was planning to visit Sanya later this year. If there was no quarantine after visiting any part of China, etc...I would go. Sunny climate, clean air, minimal risk there I think.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join