It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Coronovirus related to unknown virus that was in Colorado Schools?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Just a few months back I posted about this weird virus that shut down schools in Colorado.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone said it was norovirus, but it wasn't. One of the symptoms that was so startling was that it was spreading
like wildfire.... Sound familiar??!!!

Health officials on state and county levels alike assumed that the mystery gastro-intestinal illness that closed every school in Mesa County School District 51 was norovirus because of the typically tell-tale signs of vomiting and diarrhea.

But on Monday, the first test for the disease came back negative.

If you go further into my November post you'll see that user ChaoticOrder posted previously about another similar "unknown" sickness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- 23 spontanously ill and go to hospital
- HazMat team and firefighters called in
- same symptoms as other events
- suspected to be carbon monoxide poisoning
- air tests all come back negative

Hmmmm look at these symptoms.... If I didn't know better that is exactly what China looks like right now.
Are these all connected?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Dunno, viruses are way outside my knowledge base but considering how odd the information flow has been around this flu season I think its worth considering till someone with better knowledge shuts it down.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This coronovirus was only recognized lately, it has probably been around for many months. They probably labeled it as something else before that. It takes a while to learn of new strains and get the info verified, we do not test for specific viruses most time, we dump them into a class. Same with the Chinese, they were not immediately testing illnesses that were happening, they assumed it was some virus and used general virus treatments.

When they noticed a rise in cases, the Chinese started doing testing and identified what it was. There could have been unconfirmed cases of this virus before, some even leading to death, but they are not attributed to the numbers of deaths, the people are buried or cremated already.

There could have been some exposure from people from China who came to colorado to check things out or some people who went to China and got exposed on their vacation. That is feasible.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I know many people that have had virus like flu, bronchitus and pneumonia since December and it not gone yet.

They all say they think it is not normal illness and is something else.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WitcheeWuman

I know many people that have had virus like flu, bronchitus and pneumonia since December and it not gone yet.

They all say they think it is not normal illness and is something else.

I had the flu before the holidays. I normally don't get the flu and I said the same thing (it wasn't normal).
It was unlike any I had ever had before. The main weird thing was that I was totally shaking like a leaf. I also had
a massive headache and fever. I didn't have any sore throat or cough or any other symptoms.

When I get sick like that I do a couple of things. I only eat soup. I eat garlic raw. I drink tea with raw honey. I take hot baths. I was better in three days.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

For confirmed 2019-nCoV infections, reported illnesses have ranged from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely ill and dying. Symptoms can include:

Fever

Cough

Shortness of breath

I'm going to go with no...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
No. That was a stomach virus. Coronavirus is respiratory.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
No. That was a stomach virus. Coronavirus is respiratory.

Yes, but if you go back to the old links and read through, one of the main things is that the
stomach flu does not strike like whatever this virus is doing.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Schools or even districts of schools close more often than you'd think due to the flu. The ones in Grand Junction CO hit far too early to be related to the virus in Wuhan. Also symptoms don't match.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Then you not have the same thing as they have this bad infection for 5, 6 or 7 weeks now. Coughing all the time for days and get better a bit then get worse.

All get it around Christmas wherever they live in the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My 40 yr old son lives in Eureka California and he just got over a flu that left him in bed for 2 weeks. he said his lungs were on fire, he had a fever and cough and he was so sick he could barely move. And he never gets sick. So I kinda think this virus is already on the loose.

Im making a big batch of chicken soup and freezing it just in case.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Coronavirus is a respiratory illness. This newest one 2019 nCOV, has the typical hallmarks, except more lung than nose (more coughing/pneumatic symptoms, not sneezing/runny nose)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WitcheeWuman

Then you not have the same thing as they have this bad infection for 5, 6 or 7 weeks now. Coughing all the time for days and get better a bit then get worse.

All get it around Christmas wherever they live in the world.

Not saying I had this, but what I am saying is that there is some weird stuff going around this year/ last year.
The school stuff is not normal shut down the school virus. I don't know if they ever found out what it was.
Everyone said norovirus, but it wasn't. So what was it? They just called it "mysterious virus" or "suspected norovirus" but tests show it was not norovirus.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
My 40 yr old son lives in Eureka California and he just got over a flu that left him in bed for 2 weeks. he said his lungs were on fire, he had a fever and cough and he was so sick he could barely move. And he never gets sick. So I kinda think this virus is already on the loose.

Im making a big batch of chicken soup and freezing it just in case.

Whatever you make be sure to put garlic and a little cayenne pepper in it.
Make sure your son does not lay flat on his back!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes lots of garlic, onions, and various antiviral herbs growing in my yard, like Mullien and clevers. rosemary etc. I dont want to be as sick as my son has been. He thought he had pneumonia.

edit on 3-2-2020 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This coronovirus was only recognized lately, it has probably been around for many months. They probably labeled it as something else before that. It takes a while to learn of new strains and get the info verified, we do not test for specific viruses most time, we dump them into a class. Same with the Chinese, they were not immediately testing illnesses that were happening, they assumed it was some virus and used general virus treatments.

When they noticed a rise in cases, the Chinese started doing testing and identified what it was. There could have been unconfirmed cases of this virus before, some even leading to death, but they are not attributed to the numbers of deaths, the people are buried or cremated already.

There could have been some exposure from people from China who came to colorado to check things out or some people who went to China and got exposed on their vacation. That is feasible.

I was wondering about that too.

new topics

top topics

join