It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China facing new H5N1 outbreak

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Someone probably left the fridge door open in the same lab the coronavirus came from.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Omg poor ducks . twitter.com...
I guess they have got to contain this but surely there are better ways.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: Trueman
So first hit was a virus that attacks the immune system.

Then a highly contagious virus that can finish the job.

One word : Orchestrated.

Yeah, you're right...

Everything that happens anywhere in the world is part of some secret agenda..!!

Nothing at all is ever caused by unhygienic conditions or lack of education.

It's all a conspiracy..!!

All of it..!!

Seriously though, do you people know how you sound, drumming on about secret conspiracies every time something bad happens somewhere on the planet.

An earth quake here.. "Secret weapon did it"

A Hurricane there.. "Secret weather experiments"

A drought over there.. "secret government/corporate plan to force people to buy bottled water"

The Dinosaurs died out rather suddenly.. "The Government sent a doomsday bomb back in time to wipe them out so that mammals could take over"

A Virus (every virus outbreak in fact).. "A secret weaponized virus"

It's all really getting quite old.. :

Seriously, sometimes things are just what they seem to be.

You... do realize this is a conspiracy site right? It's kind of, what we do...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: toysforadults
China is paying the price for what's it's done and what it's doing

Want to get rid of China? Then, leave it alone just like ancient times. The more evil you do to that country the worst outcome will be heading our way. No one plays Karma. Aggressiveness doesn't work against China. Only the God of Peace can deal with China.

Ok boomer

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Some moron thinks I'm like 30+ years old. This idiot needs to read through Chinese history to know what is going on.

If you know your history you wouldn't be calling me that.
edit on 10-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Jerks on the Left call everyone "boomer".

They mean it in a perjorative manner too.

So, anyone who isn't a gender fluid, antifa member that actually holds a job is a "boomer" to the little bratty children.

I fall squarely in the genex category yet my snotty niece called me a boomer.

One day, when they grow up, they will know how stupid and embarrassing they acted during this time of their lives. Just like we all did once we grew up and learned how the real world works.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
They seem to be having a bout of bad luck over in China. I wonder if they can eat those chickens if they are cooked well enough, here they kill the chickens and dispose of all of them. One thing about flu and chickens, if the chicken gets the bird flu and lives, it passes down immunity to the young through the egg. If we eat the egg, we also enjoy the antigen based vaccine like properties sort of like a vaccine shot. They discovered that in Australia I think and verified it in Germany. Here, they destroy the birds, so we are more dependent on getting shots.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Yeah!; pointing at what he said...let antibodies develop naturally as they always have (by a mild disease infection); of infected COOKED meat; or drinking unpasteurized milk..

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: rickymouse
Yeah!; pointing at what he said...let antibodies develop naturally as they always have (by a mild disease infection); of infected COOKED meat; or drinking unpasteurized milk..

Some of the protective properties of milk are destroyed by pasteurized milk, but others aren't. Milk is a good medicine for many things, but not if you are allergic to it.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Some moron thinks I'm like 30+ years old. This idiot needs to read through Chinese history to know what is going on.

Boomer is 60+ just saying lol

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Boomer here...I think back when I was a kid and my parents thought eating dirt was funny...
edit on 10-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Boomer is 60+ just saying lol

Well, I'm not 60+ and I'm a Boomer.

The Boomer birth years are 1944-1964. It's the post WW2 generations.

And it's the post WW2 generations that discovered atomic power, went to the moon, sent rovers to Mars, made amazing advances in medicine, etc.

But we also have to answer for our involvement in the Vietnam war, 2 stock market crashes and one real estate market crash, and the popularity of TV soap operas.

It's a mixed bag.

But at least we're not responsible for the popularity of Justin Bieber...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

It's kind of weird they move the dates at times. It was once 1960 then they move it to 1964. I was born in 1960 and for a long time I thought of myself as at the edge as to whether I align with Boomer or Gen X, but now it seems I'm deep in Boomer territory.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Riffrafter

It's kind of weird they move the dates at times. It was once 1960 then they move it to 1964. I was born in 1960 and for a long time I thought of myself as at the edge as to whether I align with Boomer or Gen X, but now it seems I'm deep in Boomer territory.

I know what you mean.

I had to Google it and then checked 3 different sources just to confirm.

Mandela maybe?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
wonder how much longer till chinas infrastructure starts to crumble with all the strain on the economic and medical areas of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join