It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Alex Jones says ‘I Identify as a Goldfish’ at Women’s March

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The entire thing he did here was pure satire. I found it humorous and entertaining while still making the direct point of how any logic or reason is absent from the very people he is Lampooning here.

I also find it illuminating how people commenting here don't even understand this and are just staying on the AJ is bad bandwagon.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The entire thing he did here was pure satire. I found it humorous and entertaining while still making the direct point of how any logic or reason is absent from the very people he is Lampooning here.

I also find it illuminating how people commenting here don't even understand this and are just staying on the AJ is bad bandwagon.

I dont know about anyone else, but I understand a lot dont know the history and werent aware way back when. I dont personally care if he is being silly or lampooning or its satire... I dont need a lying buffoon making anything anymore muddy than they already are. Particularly when we are talking about REAL people and REAL consequences. Lampooning? Kinda like his "satire".. that I was literally present for.. and it was only satire when he was called out. The whole Dragon Blood Sheen fiasco. How about publicly claiming psychosis for saying Sandy Hook never happened? Talk about manipulating folks who swallow what hes selling hook line and sinker... and dont know his history. I dont care if he's lampooning or not.. I definitely am not inclined to support anyone just because they shout from the rooftops they are a Patriot. There has to be a pattern of behavior that points to them being a patriot.. and in my opinion, hes far off the mark.

If you have faith in Jones' message and integrity, then he should be able to stand up to my criticisms based on his actions themselves. It shouldnt be a big deal to post his own words.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I think Alex Jones is involved in a conspiracy of sorts, where he pulls stunts like this publicly, and then has all his helpers scan the web to see who is greatly triggered by his stunts, and then he's using that data to build a registry of super gullible snowflakes.

Just a theory though.
edit on 21-1-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think Alex Jones is involved in a conspiracy of sorts, where he pulls stunts like this publicly, and then has all his helpers scan the web to see who is greatly triggered by his stunts, and then he's using that data to build a registry of super gullible snowflakes.

Maybe, he sure did it on his forum a way way back and it was pinpointing those who rabidly agreed with him.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Reminds me of this.

If they did a movie together it'd be the most obnoxious thing ever filmed.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
He may well have had a point at some time in the past,but these days hes not doing himself,or anyone else any favours.
The thing is he reflects badly on whatever cause he claims he is fighting for.
He just provides ammo for his opponents.

He behaves like an adult version of Eric Cartman who has taken far too many steroids.
Which is entertaining in a way,but somehow the message of truth/fighting the corrupt system has long since left the building.

Just my opinion.

He's done a bit more than have a point. Without him we wouldn't know most of the politicians and those of power go to Bohemian Grove and dress weird whilst watching a mock human sacrifice, every year.

Or when everyone called him crazy when he busted the story about police provocateurs at protests. If it weren't for him no one would know these things.

He may be wrong allot, but we better hope he's more wrong than right, and at this point I'm not sure if some of the more crazy stuff he's said is off the mark considering how crazy the # show of our government is and the whole Epstein thing. Pizza Gate anyone? Vegas shooting?
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2307699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I've never seen anyone here who agreed with him, but those he triggers loudly seem to bear false witness against anyone they even believe agree with him, or accuse of the same. People with no love only high and mighty hate not even knowing it is they who are damned.
edit on 21-1-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: vonclod

As opposed to the rest of his career?

Haha, sure, I haven't heard much out of him lately is my point..did he fall of the radar for a bit?

No, your leftist media organizations have actively silenced him.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
nvm..

Ohhhh go on... say it..

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
He was in Virginia at rally...showed up in armored vehicle.. Crowd rallied around him...say what you want about him... Hes on the right side of history. Imho a true Patriot.. ta reply to: vonclod

A vagin... Oh Virginia...

Close call, that one...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: dashen

Hey wait a Minute , I thought he Identified as a Gay Frog ?

No, he called you a gay frog... it's all that vegan stuff you eat..

lol

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm just a Trumpster, take my words with some turmeric.. it's orange and stains you after all..

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I've never seen anyone here who agreed with him, but those he triggers loudly seem to bear false witness against anyone they even believe agree with him, or accuse of the same. People with no love only high and mighty hate not even knowing it is they who are damned.

Perhaps you just need to look around this thread a bit more. Or ATS. I've seen plenty agree with him...

originally posted by: Edumakated

They've been trying to censor him / run him out of business by kicking him off platforms. You can't even get his podcast without having to basically backdoor it.

They guy is entertaining (and often right). Sad how the left has basically tried to shut him down.

Guess which post has gotten more stars in this thread than any other.

How about the others that constantly claim the leftists are silencing him? You think they think he's a wacko? Or do you think they are obviously carrying a torch for him?

AJ has done plenty of triggering. Mainly among those that soak up his lies & fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You're confusing observations with agreement. Besides, I'll say he is often right as well, but it doesn't mean I give blanket agreement.
What I don't agree with is most everyone else who is quick to judge, quick to hate, and slow to understand. (While thinking of themselves as superior and without sin).

And most here do it just so they can save face with the hordes who are riding that hate bandwagon to the pit, and not be included in their targeted hatred.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join