It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stepmom fighting sex offender status for being topless in her own home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Meanwhile... how many times have we read that women should dress more conservative out in public to avoid rape. Some seem to have implied provocative dress is akin to sexual abuse.
To actually judge this instance I would have to know the ages of the kids because if they were teenage boys with raging hormones, then according to some on these boards, the stepmom was inviting rape or sexually abusing those kids.

Ok, so it's up to women not to dress in a manner that could incite men to rape, rather than up to men to keep it in their pants unless specifically invited?

Not sure those are the rules I grew up with.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Having spent time in Europe I can say yes you are right there are major differences... but hey, prostitution is legal in many of the countries and they don't have the morality or a country based on Christianity that we do here... there is your difference.

Prostitution maybe the oldest job profession in the world but i still don't think it is one that is good for women in any way shape or form... neither is walking around naked, or with your boobs hanging out in front of little kids, especially young men.

If you don't understand the why there i really don't know what to say.. Going nude in front of any young boy or any man is wrong for many many reason's. But, hey, do a deep dive on studies on this subject and you will find some of the actual evidence of why this is not a good idea.

For example, I knew a young man who had an eccentric aunt... she was a wealthy socialite from a different time... she was a very pretty woman who was very well endowed in the bosom department. This friend went to visit every summer and when he was still a young boy, 10 or 12 they played cards one night. She set across the small card table from him in a shear see through nightgown. You can only imagine what this did to the young boy...

He had been exposed to something, sexual, that he was not ready for at his young age. My friend was lucky, at the time he was the only boy and had 4 sisters and 3 girl cousins that helped him through that period. You see, events like this have extreme results in young minds, especially here... Every early president bent the knee and prayed to our Lord in this country, from Washington to Lincoln on. This morality has defined us and made us the great nation we are today.

Today, we have lost this... evidence, turn on the tv... every single show has an lgbt agenda, even polygamy on a cop show lol. Luckily, we are not so far gone as we think it is ok for a stepmom to parade around half nude in front of children.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

That's what gets me so upset about this.

There are true, true sex offenders.

Kids walking in like that is not a sex offender.
I also don't think a drunk guy peeing in alley is a sex offender.
I think they really need to re-evaluate what that term means.

Don't get me started.

What they have done in the name of protection and laws related to sexual assault is insane.

They are removing the support and value from a very needed and important program/service. Too many attempting to ride on the coat tails, too many abusing the system, too many looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't make a decision without seeing pics.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ive had a few girlfriends where the first time topless id grab their breasts, one in each hand and move my hands in circles.... then in an innocent way ask.... what do i do now?
(Breast wise)

True storey!!

Edit...

And seriously!!! Where does the feather go????
edit on 24-11-2019 by Skyfox81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Just wondering if maybe a few would be taking a different position if we were talking about a rape case since it seems so often how the women dresses always comes up in those discussions.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Where do you get that the european countries arent based on christianity? Their kings and queens claimed their power as a divine right and practically deforested the entire continent compeating with each other as to who could build the grandest, most beautiful church. They fought war after war over which brand of christianity was right. Even today, in many european countries, especially those of the former Soviet block, you will find the worshippers stronger in the faith than here in the US.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

They are just boobs, guy are allowed to show their
saggy boobs everywhere, so why aren't women?

I've never shown my saggy moobs if I can help it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sounds like problem is coming from the EX wife. It's also Utah, so I might expect much more conservative religious values to be prevelant. Mormon boys aren't allowed to swim shirtless in front of women either, so at least there's a sense of equality there...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That's twice you've brought up that argument. I haven't heard anyone claim a woman was "asking for it" because of her dress in years. Can we move on into the present, please?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not really, the second post is in response to someone asking about the first post and I really think there has been more recent post expressing that attitude but by all means, continue on protecting your castle from meddling govt interference.

As for the actual story. No I dont think immodest stepmom should be labeled a sexual abuser but this is probably a great way to invite child protective services into your life if you want to complicate it more than it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I can't make a decision without seeing pics.

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Y'all dont think its a bit werid? If I had a teenage son living in that home I might be concerned because young teens can get mixed messages from something like that.
It may not be a thing in europe but breasts are still sexual here in the good old USA.
and saggy man boobs are not attractive anywhere. Thats what fruit of the loom is for.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Whatever. Stay in the 1970s and be happy if that is your wish.

The rest of us are all against this labeling too, and we are in the year 2019. But hey, feel free to argue over it anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Get over it. My SO walks around topless with the kids in the house. My parents used to walk around naked early in the morning or late at night. It's the human body, it's normal. Perhaps if more people were exposed to nudity throughout their lives there would not be the over sexualazation problem many young Americans face.

We do not live in a Puratin country!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Y'all dont think its a bit werid? If I had a teenage son living in that home I might be concerned because young teens can get mixed messages from something like that.
It may not be a thing in europe but breasts are still sexual here in the good old USA.
and saggy man boobs are not attractive anywhere. Thats what fruit of the loom is for.

Yeah, because we know teen boys in this day and age aren't looking at them on the internet.
Or that a lot of teen boys now have moobs bigger than most women.

It's a chest and a nipple, what is so weird? Maybe the good ol' USA has it wrong this time.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What a jealous and vindictive ex spouse! She knew exactly what she was doing. Oh I can’t stand women like this. I’ve known women like this and I disowned them for it.

That mother is a horrible person for all the pain she has caused over this. If she truly had a problem with it all she had to do was talk to her like an adult! She went to the extreme.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Nyiah

They're. just. boobs. Fat filled bags of flesh, used to feed infants. That's it. Also, her house.

Be that as it may, it still boils down to a lack of respect for the real mother and the kids, and lack of self-respect for herself.
What if she was breast-feeding? Still a lack of respect?

Completely depends on her approach to it. If she's trying her damnedest to turn as many heads as possible by making sure as much skin as possible is out there & she's feeding as obviously as possible, she has no self-respect for her or her kid. If she's being discreet and actively trying to avoid drawing attention, she's golden. Asshats making an oversold scene are NOT just feeding their kid, they're being little buttholes with babies as an excuse.
BTDT, as short-term as it was. No mother worth her salt avoids being discreet there.

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
What a jealous and vindictive ex spouse! She knew exactly what she was doing. Oh I can’t stand women like this. I’ve known women like this and I disowned them for it.

That mother is a horrible person for all the pain she has caused over this. If she truly had a problem with it all she had to do was talk to her like an adult! She went to the extreme.

Aren't you divorced with a son? I think your tune will change drastically in a few years if/when your ex has a new SO going bare-chested around the boy.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

What a jealous and vindictive ex spouse! She knew exactly what she was doing.

Really now ? You are judging her as vindictive and jealous without ever meeting her, without knowing all the FACTS behind the story ?

The stupid woman who took her top off should have had the brains to put it back on when the children entered the garage.

Niyiah was right in her response to you. If it were the father of your son, and he walked in on his father’s SO naked from the waste up , and she made no attempt to cover up when he was a pubescent boy, I honestly think you’d throw a fit.

Oh I can’t stand women like this. I’ve known women like this and I disowned them for it.

🙄 .. aren’t you special.. bet you they were all broken up for at least a day 😂

ETA: I’m not sure what was going on in this woman’s head when she didn’t bother being more discreet in front of her step children... but in my opinion she needs a good slap on the wrist, but not be required to register as a sex offender. That is IF she meant no sexual intent towards the children. We don’t know for sure that she didn’t.. and if she kept her top off purposely for sexual intent, it’s just as bad as a man exposing himself for jollies, and she needs to pay the same legal price he would. End of story !!!
edit on 26-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It's a chest and a nipple, what is so weird? Maybe the good ol' USA has it wrong this time.

What is so weird ? Perhaps all women should just parade around nude from the waste up, even in public... because after all they are only bags of flesh with a nipple. Maybe your hubby can point out the ones he likes best. 😂

But why stop at boobs.. ? Shouldn’t men also have the freedom to walk around with their dongs hanging free ? After all it’s only a penis ? Maybe the good ol’ USA can beat the Europeans on that one. 😆 Probably not though.

I think anyone who thinks walking around children nude or anyone else for that matter ( not meaning SO ) needs to rethink their values, but in this day and age I doubt that will happen. Instead they will be celebrated as progressive parents, as they shuttle their children off to libraries to stick dollar bills into transvestite’s garter belts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join