It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family outraged that armed robber brother was shot trying to rob Dollar Store

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
What if stores set up a two stage exit with bullet proof doors.
Give the robber the money, let him exit the first set of doors, then press a button that locks him up in box until the police arrive. I think that just might work.

and just how long until criminals kill the person, so that they can not lock them in? sounds like a plan that will cause more harm than good.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: ATruGod
Anyone want to bet the family will still get a multi million dollar payout from the Dollar Store?

Which They absolutely do not deserve!!

Perhaps they will offer the family, a coupon for one dollar off of anything, at the dollar store ?

What kind of a gun can a clerk at the dollar store afford ?
Also: Was the clerk using a Dollarama special ?

I mean...a gun only costs about one car payment, so pretty much anyone with a job who knows how to manage their finances can afford a gun.

Hi DS.
That might be a surprisingly low percentage of the population !
Let's look at the USA:
-
60% of 'Mericans have a job.
-
It's not easy to quantify: ..."...knows how to manage their finances..."...
Here are a rando cherry-picked stat:
Roughly 62.4% of American adults carry credit card debt balances.

Could we agree, loosely, just for now, that somebody carrying high-interest credit-card balances month-to-month, is not a symptom of somebody whom: ..."...knows how to manage their finances..."... ?
(Emergencies notwithstanding, of course ).

Of course there is a chance that it's from the black-market, a gift, inheritance, whatever...

So a Dollarama clerk, may, or may not be in the lower percentiles of those stats.
So maybe you are right. Perhaps me. Neither, or both.

So maybe this post means nothing, and is just a big waste of time.
Or not...
What do you think ?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You know the world is messed up when thugs feel entitled to a safe robbery. The way I see it is if you rob someone with a gun you are entitled to be shot.

The big problem today is the prison system is more of a vacation from reality than punishment. Enough with all the coddling, if you get tossed in jail all rights should be suspended and you should be subjected to hard labor. Prison needs to be a hazard to your health and not a vacation, it’s time to make thugs scared to go to jail.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yet another example of people creating allowances for one of their own. Sad the guy was shot, sad the guy lost his brother, sad the guy decided to throw that all away when he committed armed robbery.
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Damn a hazard to your health? Why not just stone em? Take a finger for stealing an apple, a hand for a chicken! Put em in the gallows!!!

a reply to: Grayarea

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grayarea

You know the world is messed up when thugs feel entitled to a safe robbery.

That is the whole gist of my post! ugggg people..

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

“He’s got some responsibility, but not all. [Right is] right and wrong is wrong. That was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother in the chest. Yes, he’s robbing them. OH, WELL (emphasis by the speaker)! Call the police, that’s what you’re supposed to do. You’re not supposed to take matters into your own hands.”

Stupidity IS genetic.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Exactly Live by the Sword,Die by the Sword.
or Gun in this case.a reply to: vonclod

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

>>> Philly has gotten in the news and their DA has made a complete ass of himself in the court system. He's thrown a case and I can't help but think that he did it intentionally to try to stoke racial fears. Like what they did with the George Zimmerman case. Wreck an easy conviction on a winnable case by going for other charges and then try to make political hay over it come election time.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My cousin's home was broken into while he was asleep. He slept with glock next to his bed. When the dirt bag opened the bedroom door he got his head blown off.

All the hood rats came to the defense of the burglar. They drove by and shot up the house. They busted windows out on his car. They even killed his dogs by feeding them food laced with something I won't mention.

Unreal the mentality of these people.

Whenever I did something wrong in life my parents made me own up to it. I got arrested once when I was a teen. I'm sitting in the back of the cop car and the dispatcher came over the radio said his mom said to keep him.

edit on 19-10-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me.

Robbing someone with a firearm, in a store, only has a select few consequences. He was bound to face one of them.
Happened to be death. I really hope he realized that before doing what he did.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join