It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ectoplasm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looking for information about "ectoplasm". What is it, where is it ?and what is it for? Any answers out there? Is it in humans?
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ectoplasm is what mediums of old would produce while they were "channeling"

It always looked like panty hose and other stuff sewn together for "special effect" looks.

IMO it is a fake thing

-adhdsux4me

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well that could possible be something but when watching shows on discovery about ghost the word ectoplasm comes up alot because it is what ghost are beleve tobe made of

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In my extensive experience with the paranormal, I have never once experienced a physical "ectoplasm". Since spirits have no physical form in this physical realm of existence, there isn't possibly any physical matter that they could leave behind. If there was, don't you think the existence of ghosts would have been scientifically proven long ago? If you consider ectoplasm to be a residual left by a spirit, then perhaps you'd have more success exploring EVP, cold spots, deja-vu, or other phenomena associated with paranormal entities. Perhaps even ghost hunting with an electromagnetic sensor would provide more evidence for you.

Any physical "gunk" that may be thought to be a residual from a spirit is often easilly explainable, such as a slime on the floor that can be explained by water dripping and mixing with dust or other substances on a surface, or perhaps a particular variety of algae growing in a puddle that can make it seem slimy.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I personally have never seen a ghost nor do I know of anyone who has. Of course that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Its not the stuff "ghostbusters" said it was.It is the residue left by spirits or ghosts.Like when a picture is taken, some say,nothing was there.But in the photo , something appeared .

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yea I was going to say its the stuff in the ghostbusters movie

No such thing in my experience..maybe before my time

I think its all bull though and as was said panty hose and stuff sewn together

new topics

top topics

join