It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - Tonight (3/6)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"Conspiracy? - Kecksburg PA UFO Crash" 10pm - 11pm. I think this is a new segment, so we'll see what new evidence they present. History Channel from 10-11pm!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 6-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. These CONSPIRACY documentaries have been very interesting so far, i'm sure this one will be just as sweet.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No problem, that's what I'm here for. To spread the word and help the UFO cause for truth!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Not to sidetrack this thread but there's an Area 51 program on TLC right now.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'll pass. Sounds interesting but I'll just catch the highlights from you guys.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not trying to sidetrack either, just thought I shouldn't make a new post for this, but at 4pm (ET) on Discovery Channel there's an episode of Unsolved History: Area 51.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, thanks for the info. ATS rules! Spreading the word when the media refuses to do so!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey there should be a sticky in this section where members can post times and dates of shows! Somebody start one!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like the show "Conspiracy" on the History channel so far. My only complaint is that they seem to leave out a lot of important details in theories sometimes. I understand they only have an hour, but still.

When they did the episode on the Oklahoma City bombing they didn't even interview Gina Davis (I think her first name is actually spelled differently), but she was the original reporter who smelled a conspiracy and cover-up. She's the one who discovered the link to Iraq and Middle Eastern involvement in the whole thing.

Other than that, its an awesome show and I'm surprised its taken this long for a regularly televised Conspiracy show to come out.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I agree with you about the History Channel's Conspiracy show. I just watched the 'Unsolved History' about Area 51 on Discovery Channel; and I was pretty disappointed. I don't know if its just me or what, but it seemed like the whole reason for the show even being on was to disprove any kind of E.T connection to Area 51. They even had a short segment on Kecksburg, PA, where they tried to explain the events there;I'm still trying to understand why.
Anyway, tonight's show about Kecksburg will have more (and better) information than this one's.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
These CONSPIRACY documentaries have been very interesting so far

i thought they were pretty good at first, but the more i watched them the more i noticed they tend to push whatever the acceptec "truth" is and barely scratch the surface on any conspiracy.

i love the discovery channel and it's family of channels- but i cannot tolerate the war and conspiracy programing on them.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, so far that show is good.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So was the show worth watching? If so I'll catch it when it replays later tonight. I've wasted too much time on crappy UFO shows lately... *coughjenningscough*

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
its on right now and so far no new information

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This show sucked major a55! Your usually a-hole debunkers and whatnot. What made me laugh the hardest was how they said the blue flashing lights in the woods near the crash site was some damn high school kids taking pictures or whatever it is they were doing. How can people believe this BS?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
A Russian space probe crashed that day in Canada. It's entirely possible that Kecksburg was related to that.

The eye-witnesses said the object had "heiroglyphics" on it. Take a look at the Russian Alphabet. That would look like heiroglyphics to some bumpkins from SW Pennsylvania.

I doubt this is extraterrestrial.

[edit on (3/7/0505 by PistolPete]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It looks like it's going to replay again in a couple minutes, I'll watch it.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The one Bryant Gumbel did for the Sci-Fi channel was much better.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm curious, why do the debunkers ALWAYS get the last word?

You know what I miss? Shows like Sightings and Encounters. Where you could hear about UFO events without all the CSICOP nonsense.

top topics

join