It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A transgender, an interviewer, and a pastor...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is the craziest interview I have ever seen!
It's funny, it's everything that you wouldn't expect on T.V., or, from an interviewer, or a pastor. heheh

A transgender is 'supposed to be' interviewed by a newsman, then a 'surprise' pastor guest pops in with his bag of tricks, then the hilarity ensues!

I think this is real, if it is, or isn't, we need T.V. like this!
(Oh yeah, it helps to have the Closed Captions on to help understand them since the sound is not good)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2019 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OK. That was funny.

Where is the H.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

No, we don't need this. It's exactly what we don't need. It was disrespectful, instrusive and quite shameful.

However, I give the guest kudos for maintaining grace and dignity through that debacle.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Maybe you missed my point, these guys are anything but professionals, I wasn't making fun of the guest.
After the guest left the two guys got into it and it was as stupid as stupid gets.
Maybe get some humor and not see what might not be there.
There is some really funny stuff in there.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Funny! Uganda is known for their crazy anti-gay beliefs from pastors. At least... im assuming so b/c ive seen a couple other pastors in the past 3 years saying insane things like this

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Banana! Carrots!... Banana!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good Lord.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Oh my. This seems to have upset and even triggered some because Uganda isn't woke enough yet.

I am honestly surprised that they have made that much progress that she was even on a TV show there. I guess the children soldiers have grown up since the 80s and are more liberal. Safe space for them has a whole different meaning from those in the west.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

YouTube had been trying to push that video onto me for weeks before I finally gave in the other day,

It's fair to say that I laughed my backside off, I love the naive innocence of the interviewer, lol

new topics

top topics

join