It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at probe Opportunity launch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi,

Has anyone notice a shadow rapidly moving horizontaly ,across the screen, during the rocket lauch? The way it moved reminded me of the UFO some believed to have seen at the World Trade center event (9/11).

Anyway, maybe i'm wrong, but if someone spotted the same thing, please tell me. It was from a far camera angle. Unfortunately, it's more seizable on a TV signal than a ram or mpeg.

SO far, I've found a black dot spot:

ok, look at
Rocket lauch movie

At exact time 3:10,9 of the movie, we clearly see a black dot at the bottom left. It contrast from the white vapors.
There is really something, but you need to still the right frame if you want to see it. Unfortunately, I can't save the frame in a jpeg.

Tell me what you think. Shall this probe discover life on Mars now that a UFO visited it?

Source page: science.ksc.nasa.gov...

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Desmond]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
what viewer did you use, media player dont support the format?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I used Real One Player.
I tryed to print screen, but the saved format (jpeg, bitmap)only show the same picture that is currently viewed in the real one player.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My guess is that it will turn out to be a bird... but thanks for bringing up a new UFO sighting on the board.

Also, the aliens have 6 months to 'mess' with the poor little robot Oppurtunity... why do it in front of everyone (unless they were preventing it from blowing up on the pad, IE Star Trek: First Contact)?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yeah, on second guest,
I think it's nothing more than black spots coming from the shadows of the explosion effect. You can see many of them, so, it gives the feeling that something is moving across the screen.

Sorry if I wasn't right and got carried away.
I'll be more objective for my next posts.

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Desmond]

join