It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Rule Would Penalize Immigrants For Needing Benefits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe Britain should renige on the return of Hong kong if china tries a second tianamin incident.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.npr.org...

The Trump administration is moving forward with regulations that are expected to dramatically reshape the U.S. immigration system by denying green cards and visas to immigrants who use — or are expected to use — a wide range of federal, state and local government benefits, including food stamps, housing vouchers and Medicaid.

I just love how this article is worded. "Penalize". Immigration supporters call it cruel!! CRUEL! Funny how they don't find that it is cruel to the US taxpayer, paying for these costs. They are trying to spin this into a racial thing. This is not racist. This makes sense. We want immigrant, we just want quality immigrants that have something to add to our country. Why is that wrong?

If you come to a country, any country and cannot support yourself, you are basically a burden. For those that say with the right tools/education they could be "something". Well, maybe they need to try that in their own country.

There are some articles on the internet right now that are popular about Americans wanting to go abroad, because they are scared/tired/too stupid to live here. What I find absolutely freaking hilarious is that many of these "enlightened" countries have income and work requirements...

I don't want my tax player dollars being spent on making hellfire missiles for Saudi Arabia, giving Israeli our aegis anti BM tech so they can make their "iron dome" defense, or giving billions of dollars for military spending yet we do. Imagine what we could achieve if we spent all that military spending in technology/medicine/genetics/space travel. Hell we would have been to mars already. So yea don't cry about your tax dollar being wasted. Because the words "waste money" and "bureaucrat" go hand in hand. I'm talking about bipartisan, both sides take the blame.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join