It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US human traffic this Migrants child?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Cruel is taking a baby across an international border knowing it is illegal and there will be repercussions.

Doesn't that depend on why she ran from her previous country with her child and got a job and worked for a living in the new country?

Someday if Yellowstone blows or something sends many Americans running across Mexican and canadian borders I hope someone has a heart.
edit on 24-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Let the "child" make his own decision when he turns 18 next year sometime 😎

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Doesn't that depend on why she ran from her previous country with her child and got a job and worked for a living in the new country?

She wanted a better life, so she broke U.S. law to get it. She knew that there could be repercussions. She rolled the dice and lost.

Someday if Yellowstone blows or something sends many Americans running across Mexican and canadian borders I hope someone has a heart.

I don't think I would count on that. If a U.S. citizen crosses the Mexican border illegally they go to jail. Funny how that is.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The half past the hour demon strikes again.
edit on 24-6-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Cruel is taking a baby across an international border knowing it is illegal and there will be repercussions.

Funny, I bet many of these people that are saying the adoptive parents are in the right are the same ones that are completely against DACA!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If the mum is illegal then isn't the kid illegal as well? Where was the child born?

Family custody battles are tough. What the kids want should at least be considered.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Funny, I bet many of these people that are saying the adoptive parents are in the right are the same ones that are completely against DACA!!!!!

Not true. DACA deserves to be passed. I do think it is a shame that the Left leadership doesn't care about it though.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

She wanted a better life, so she broke U.S. law to get it. She knew that there could be repercussions. She rolled the dice and lost.

Have you any idea of the way the "law" on immigration works?

I have seen people spend their lives trying to do the legal thing coming into the us, it is not organized like many countries it is a mess of lost applications and years of waiting just to find out no one has done a thing with your paperwork.. A Family member moved to Australia and had to wait a year which even that in a life and death situation would kill your baby.

I am an old white codger I have seen a lot, people still worked their farms with horses when I was a kid, we walked miles to school and wrote on slate with chalk. You have no idea what could happen in the US and your own Family be desperate and if there was work or food somewhere else YES you would break the law to get there!

Have any of you ever gone hungry? I have. if someone came here to keep their Family alive, not to sponge I am all for them. The companies who hire illegals are the reason they come, they can find a job and feed their kids.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The companies who hire illegals are the reason they come

Everyone loves to gloss over this fact. These companies get a slap on the hand while everyone wants to crucify the people.
It should be the reverse. If companies actually got punished it would solve most of our illegal problems.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I dont gloss over anything.
I want the border closed
I want to make it so illegals cant find jobs here.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: JAGStorm

Let her keep in contact.
No problem with that.

But the way I understand it, immigration is based on people looking for better lives for themselves and their families. The adoptive parents will absolutely be able to give her son a better life than she is capable of doing.

Sucks for her but are we worried more about her or the kid?
I'll take the kids welfare every time.

Do you really believe the adoptive parents will let him keep contact??? Hhahaha the first thing they did was change his name!!

I'm not worried about her or the kid, they both should be sent back period.

Someone mentioned on here the American adoption system almost always allows biological parents to get rights back.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm why is that... why is that........

That is eXactly why these parents wanted him.... Like I said, human trafficking...

The mother has no American rights. She #ed up.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

In case you didn't notice, immigration laws are not working.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

In case you didn't notice, immigration laws are not working.

Yeah that is what I said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join