It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found tom bearden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
After 4 to 5 long years of looking for tom bearden I finally found contact infomation for him as well as his amazing work that he has done on his current and past developments. Thank god he is still alive.

Here is the link to his infomation

www.cheniere.org...

There is alot of current infomation on some of his most recent projects. Some deal with expirements on Time as well as other things.

Falcon

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by falcon]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He believes too much in time reversal energy, which is just a way that saying "going back in time gives you back the energy you just used." I should probably read more before I say for sure whether that is how he's trying to explain the phenomenia (that doesn't even exist), but I don't buy it.

Free energy will never happen because someone will always have their hands in your pockets. They day we lose the market economy is the day we have "free" energy.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ehh. He's pretty good at what he does but he has missed a very important principal in how magnets are used. They are using them all wrong. Bad part it's right in front of them and they don't even know it. Glad I got a poor mans paten on it incase they figure it out before I get the money to get a blue print.

You probably think I'm full of it but I will say, 13 lobes. 1 main and 12 seperate.

new topics

join